Findlay @ Shepherd
    California @ Assumption
    West Chester @ Shippensburg
    I can be reached at [email protected].

Re: Findlay is in the Playoffs - Final SR1 Rankings/Bracket

Yaaaayyy!!! GO OILERS!!!

Comment

The fact that Findlay got in and Ohio Dominican did not is unbelievable. In my opinion, the best way to determine a better team is head to head and ODU beat Findlay by 25 points yesterday. I do not understand how this could have happened. If anyone knows, I would like to understand.

Comment

Congrats to Findlay!!! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Caspy View Post
          The fact that Findlay got in and Ohio Dominican did not is unbelievable. In my opinion, the best way to determine a better team is head to head and ODU beat Findlay by 25 points yesterday. I do not understand how this could have happened. If anyone knows, I would like to understand.
          ODU had a better strength of schedule, but one more loss. That is probably the difference. Findlay's victories over Tuskegee (who ended up winning their division I believe), and McKendree are probably what gave them
          enough points to get in if I had to guess. They were saying before the game, that unless ND beat UIndy, Findlay was likely in. Either way, excited that Findlay has at least one extra game. Hopefully they figure out their secondary before they play again.

Comment

Congrats Oilers! Will be pulling for you!

Comment

I just posted a blog on the site that explains what I think are the justifications for the selections between Findlay, Ohio Dominican, LIU-Post and West Chester. That information can be found here.
              I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post
                I just posted a blog on the site that explains what I think are the justifications for the selections between Findlay, Ohio Dominican, LIU-Post and West Chester. That information can be found here.
                Thanks, Raymond.

Comment

A) congrats Findlay!

B) I bet ODU wont schedule a D1 again. I know the loss might not technically count against them, but the lack of one more win probably did.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
                    A) congrats Findlay!

B) I bet ODU wont schedule a D1 again. I know the loss might not technically count against them, but the lack of one more win probably did.
                    ODU had a Division II game scheduled, I think against Missouri S&T, but they dropped us late to play Malone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
                      A) congrats Findlay!

They were damned if they played Penn and if they choose to use that week as a bye week after Missouri S&T backed out on them they'd still be in the same situation on the outside looking in unfortunately. This should serve as fire under their butts to go out next season and run the table so that the committee has no choice but to give them a top 2 seed.

Comment

Seems unfair to ODU.

Comment

Congrats Oilers, on the playoff win!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X