Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffin 5-0

Statement win for the Dragons finishing off a 4 game road trip with a big win in Detroit! 5-0 for the first time as a D2 program. There is still a lot of ball left the play but this is starting to have the makings of a special season for TU. Finally home next week vs. a Malone team that is putting up a lot of points.

Re: Tiffin 5-0

Heck of a start for the dragons!

However they have started off with 5-0 before in ncaa2.

http://gotiffindragons.com/stats/200...ll/teamgbg.htm

Granted they were an independent back then but still looks like they went 9-0 out of the gate.

Comment

Very impressive showing last week at Wayne. There was a time when the Dragons coming to Detroit meant a sure WSU victory, but you've moved on past those days and now looking at a possible playoff appearance. Wishing you guys the best going forward.

Comment

Nice win at home for the Tiffin crew - 38-21.

Kentucky Wesylan comes to town at 2-3 with a week off to prepare. Can the Dragons keep the momentum?

Comment

Originally posted by Falconfan View Post
          Can the Dragons keep the momentum?
          against a back-loaded conference schedule (ODU, Hillsdale and Findlay).

Comment

Comment

I was happy to see the Dragons get the win in Detroit against Wayne State. I still can't believe Hillsdale didn't get the job done against Tech in our GLIAC non-con game. I still miss the GLIAC, but glad to see the Dragons over here and adding quality to the league.

Comment

The GMAC has some solid teams - true, it is not the GLIAC, but it is great to see additional schools coming into DII and expanding the pool of talented players and teams. Hillsdale, ODU, Tiffin and Findlay are solid teams and teams like Walsh, Malone, and Lake Erie all can be competitive. Schools new to me, like Alderson Broaddus and Kentucky Weslyan also have the potential (looking at the areas and high schools they recruit from) to develop into strong programs, too. I think there is a lot to like in this conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconfan View Post
                  The GMAC has some solid teams - true, it is not the GLIAC, but it is great to see additional schools coming into DII and expanding the pool of talented players and teams. Hillsdale, ODU, Tiffin and Findlay are solid teams and teams like Walsh, Malone, and Lake Erie all can be competitive. Schools new to me, like Alderson Broaddus and Kentucky Weslyan also have the potential (looking at the areas and high schools they recruit from) to develop into strong programs, too. I think there is a lot to like in this conference.
                  Still the classiest Ashland fan!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X