Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB team, quit partying for just one one week, so you can take Walsh down. Then Bong to high Heaven if you want. But this next game matters.

Comment

Jesus, i feel like i'm talking to the Oakland Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post

What a lame week. Only three games...anyway. Three pretty easy picks here.

Findlay at Lake Erie - Oilers nearly knocked off #6 Notre Dame last week and, having been at the game, I actually believe Findlay was the better team. Really just a sloppy game on both sides. Notre Dame is defnitely not a top 10 team in the country, especially having seen what #2 Ferris State looks like. But, Oilers win, Lake Erie down. But shoot, probably closer than it should be...maybe 35-23.

Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus - AB remains winless (which surprises me given what they showed at times last year). Hillsdale rolls to win their second straight.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh - Panthers also remain winless. Walsh will run the ball non stop and KWC won't have an answer for Adu-Poku. Still setting up an intriguing winless battle at the end of the year with KWC and AB.
        lets go baby

Comment

Findlay
          Hillsdale
          Walsh

Comment

Obviously Walsh

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X