Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffin New HC?

Any word out on who will take over at Tiffin? I know they have an interim, but I imagine they want to fill it soon here. Maybe Malone's old HC? Poach another program's HC late? Either would make for a interesting hire for sure. Thoughts?

Re: Tiffin New HC?

Originally posted by purduefan11 View Post
    Any word out on who will take over at Tiffin? I know they have an interim, but I imagine they want to fill it soon here. Maybe Malone's old HC? Poach another program's HC late? Either would make for a interesting hire for sure. Thoughts?
    unsure of the candiates, not a lot of tiffin posters on this board... but positive they would not take Malone's HC that just went 2-9 and have him take over a 9-2 program. not the right move for an on the rise Tiffin program.

Comment

They've had a few NFL alumni come through in recent years (Ivory and Washington). I don't how connected Ivory remained with Tiffin, but I believe that Washington is very involved with Tiffin Athletics. I'm not sure if Washington has any connections that would be interested in taking over a potential up and coming program, but I think that there are some things that Tiffin could sell to attract a strong coaching candidate.

Comment

Reisert is a diamond in the rough! Great move by Tiffin. He should be a really great fit!

Comment

Interesting. Keeping it within the G-MAC family.

Comment

http://www.gotiffindragons.com/sport...20190215u8ry9a

Comment

Looks like he hit the ground running, lots of energy over there..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X