Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 GMAC Season

Originally posted by OhioD2 View Post
    Are the other coaches aware that the KWC coach played in the NFL before voting them this low?
    Career stats as WR with BENGALS and JETS...35 G, 59 targets, 27 receptions, 321 yards, 0 TD, 7 fumbles. How is this relevant to KWC football success ?

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      Career stats as WR with BENGALS and JETS...35 G, 59 targets, 27 receptions, 321 yards, 0 TD, 7 fumbles. How is this relevant to KWC football success ?
      Agree with you. Used the wrong font to type my statement.

Comment

Hillsdale's players returned to campus today, Sunday. Although picked to win the GMAC this season, I predict the Chargers will have their hands full with Findlay, ODU and two out of conference games: Indy and Northwood. The Hounds are always tough and beat Hillsdale last year. Indy and Hillsdale have had epic battles, including a four overtime classic that made ESPN highlights more than a decade ago. Northwood's TWolves have traditionally played Hillsdale with enthusiasm and have had their share of victories. As I said before: I anticipate that the GMAC will be a little more competitive in 2019, and more so in 2020. Gotta play the games to discover who is in and who is out. So, where are all of you GMAC posters? We need to get this conversation going. Do we need to start bad mouthing and baiting other teams to incite participation on D2Football.com?

Comment

Did ODU call either Fairmont or Assumption about the 11/2 open date?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
            Did ODU call either Fairmont or Assumption about the 11/2 open date?
            No idea but they chose to play Valdosta state? It's like they can't get the schedule right... not enough games or something each year ... seemed to be scrambling with Malone out, but other teams made it work.. they will be good, but have a tough September

Comment

Any sleepers this year ? Walsh? The top 4 seem pretty set

Comment

It is not that KWC Coach Craig Yeast was a Hall of Fame NFL player, he wasn't. However, he played in the NFL and he learned. He also played in the SEC. I still think he is going to be a good coach. Look, you don't have to be all pro to learn from the NFL, but he was an outstanding player in the SEC. He brings experience as a player who has earned his stripes. You can criticize him all you want. If he can pull off a couple of upsets in the G-MAC, that would be fine with me in his first year. Heck, nobody said he was going to win the conference his first season, but Craig Yeast is going to be a good coach. Lots of people hate SEC football and Kentucky is not the power like Alabama, but they had some good seasons and played in bowls. I went to a few bowls they played in, and froze my rear end off at the Music City Bowl. Anyone that says it doesn't get cold in Nashville is crazy, especially when you're in the nose bleed section. The air is thin and cold in that section. Five wins is the mark to achieve this season. We'll see and he will do better in his second and third season. So, Coach Yeast if you read this, I want you to know the alumni at KWC supports you and thank you for coming to KWC and helping us out. God Bless and keep on the firing line. Criticism is like arm pits.

Comment

Hard to tell right now how everyone is playing since the top four teams went out to play very quality opponents

The computers show LEC still very low (161 of 167) with two close losses to 66 Davenport and 104 Mercyhurst

Comment

Are the other coaches aware that the KWC coach played in the NFL before voting them this low?
                    Traditionally good players (and you're good if you played the NFL) don't make very good coaches.
                    Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Not sure, looked at this years schedule. Beyond LEC, I guess Quincy and SW Baptist could be winnable. They actually have a chance to be 3-1 before they most likely lose the last 7.
                      Or they could be 0-4 before facing the best 7 teams on their schedule.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X