Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICK 'EM

In an attempt to get GMACers involved on this forum: Pick this weeks winners, by numbers if you like.
    Ashland at Findlay
    Tiffin at Walsh
    KWC at Hillsdale
    LEC at ODU
    and
    Michigan Tech at Northwood

Ashland
    Tiffin
    Hillsdale
    ODU
    Michigan Tech

Comment

Ashland
      Tiffin
      Hills
      ODU
      TECH

thanks DD
      GO GMac

Comment

Findlay
        Tiffin
        KWC (my upset special)
        ODU
        Michigan Tech

Comment

Ashland at Findlay - Ashland 24 Findlay 20
          Tiffin at Walsh - Tiffin 38 Walsh 10
          KWC at Hillsdale - Hillsdale 27 KWC 17
          LEC at ODU - ODU 31 LEC 21
          and
          Michigan Tech at Northwood - MTU 41 NU 10

I have been watching the GMAC most of the year. I played at SVSU, long ago, and usually watch the GLIAC board. The GMAC is a very interesting conference this year and I picked Ashland to beat Findlay just hoping to see some possible craziness next week with 5 teams still alive playing for a conference championship in the final weekend! Findlay is a good team and Ashland has played a VERY hard schedule so it should be a good game. Hillsdale and KWC could be an interesting game this weekend too. Hillsdale has played to the level of its competition this year and with KWC improvement I can see this being a very close game. Looking forward to joining in more posts on the GMAC board in the future. GMAC a conference with a future.
          Last edited by SVSUAlum; 08-25-2023, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Glad to see another poster, SVSUAlum. Have seen many great games between the Chargers and the Cardinals. Also glad to discover that your son has chosen Hillsdale. Hope he's a good player who will combine athletic talent with academic effort. He obviously possesses academic excellence to be accepted at Hillsdale. The Chargers have been reloading in the past couple of years since the graduation of the greatest QB to WR combination in the history of football at Hillsdale (129 years). Chance Stewart and Trey Brock were exceptional performers, but a new crop of young men are on campus now. They are eager, committed and talented. Looking forward to seeing your offspring on the field. and looking forward to more posts from SVSUAlum.

Comment

One more GMAC football game to play in 2021. Weird year with a Spring season, and a fall season. Sorry, Oily, that your upset pick didn't happen. Hillsdale clicked on all cylinders today with second and third team players getting some on-the-field time. Big game for the Chargers with ODU coming to Happydale next Saturday. I forgot to include my picks, but I got them all right this time. I'll set it up for next week later. Tiffin and Findlay playing for the championship, two teams that Hillsdale defeated. I think that Hillsdale's young team this year will be a much bigger factor in the GMAC next year. Thanks all for participating in the pick 'em. Hope we can get a few more posters next week for the finale.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X