Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately the responsibility lies with the student-athlete. You better have your ducks in a row though because as stated a lot of kids end up out of football.

Also, schools have to not let themselves get so butt-hurt by a kid entering the portal and if it's someone who at the end of the day makes your program better with him, re-recruit him to stay. You can say, "We're not taking a kid back who was disloyal," and have a big hole in your roster or take him back and be better.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSUAlum View Post

Hate to tell ya these kids aren’t getting 30% pay raises. In fact over 80% don’t find a new home and probably a huge percentage of those never get a degree. Congrats on your 30% pay raise, I assume you got that with a degree from a college. Very impressive.
      More an outcome of a certification, nothing to do with my degree which is in an unrelated field. These individuals are adults and many seem to want to treat them as children for some reason, if they make a poor decision and it ends up in them not playing them that is simply a consequence of their decisions. The coddling just needs to stop. Life is a series of decisions, big or little, and the consequences of them be it good or bad. That's all I'm really saying here, thank you on the congrats, appreciate it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X