Findlay(1-1) @ Lake Erie(1-1)
    Hillsdale(0-2) @ Ashland(0-2)
    Walsh(2-0) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-1)

Tiffin(2-0) @ Northwood(0-2)
    Ohio Dominican(1-1) @ Thomas More(1-1)
    Findlay(1-1) @ Lake Erie(1-1)
    Hillsdale(0-2) @ Ashland(0-2)
    Walsh(2-0) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-1)
    Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 09-10-2023, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Tiffin(2-0) @ Northwood(0-2) 45-10
      Ohio Dominican(1-1) @ Thomas More(1-1) 24-10
      Findlay(1-1) @ Lake Erie(1-1) 32-7
      Hillsdale(0-2) @ Ashland(0-2) 48-17
      Walsh(2-0) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-1) 27-24

Comment

Tiffin(2-0) @ Northwood(0-2) 41-10. Tiffin defense showed out this last week as they played fast and hit hard forcing 4 fumbles and also had 4 interceptions. Easy week this week before a huge game against Ashland. Northwood did look a little better this weekend.
        Ohio Dominican(1-1) @ Thomas More(1-1) 27-17. I have been very impressed with TM this year. Played well week 1 and dominated this week allowing 1 yard rushing and 111 yards total. I think TM wins some league games this year with that defense. Saying all that I do think OD rolls.
        Findlay(1-1) @ Lake Erie(1-1) 38-13. Lake Erie had a great comeback last week but Findlay is ready for a championship run. A balanced team with a good defense and a good offense. With a great schedule ahead of them Findlay should easily win their next 6 games.
        Hillsdale(0-2) @ Ashland(0-2) 41-17. Hillsdale is in for a long season. 2nd year Defensive coordinator needs to reevaluate his talent as they are giving up 42 points a game this season. They seemed even slower this week, is that possible? Ashland played tough against Ferris and showed why they could win another championship. Ashland gets payback big time.
        Walsh(2-0) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-1) 24-21. I want to pick Walsh as they could start the year 5-0. However I do think KW is improving as a program and will win a tight game. Both programs are getting better and is making the conference deeper. This is the GMAC game of the week.

Comment

Tiffin vs Northwood
          Ohio Dominican vsThomas More
          Findlay vs Lake Erie
          Hillsdale vs Ashland
          Walsh vs Kentucky Wesleyan

Comment

My golf buddy is going to the Ashland vs. Hillsdale game as he is a grad of Ashland and he has a friend whose son is a junior at Hillsdale. We are suppose to golf Sunday if he can pull himself out of bed after the late game. He is hoping for a big Ashland win but I told him watch out for those Chargers, they are usually good for one good game a year. Anyways should get a good report on both teams after the game. He knows his football so will let ya know what he thinks. Big week for the league as conference games begin. Anyone on upset alert? Can Thomas More give OD a scare or is it Hillsdale that plays defense for a week and gets Ashland, again?

Comment

Tiffin
              ODU
              Findlay
              Ashland
              Walsh

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X