Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK EIGHT GAMES

Hillsdale(2-3, 2-5) at Thomas More(3-2, 4-3)
    Findlay(4-1, 5-2) at Walsh(1-4, 3-4)
    Lake Erie(0-5, 1-6) at Ashland(4-1, 4-3)
    Northwood(2-3, 2-5) at Ohio Dominican(2-3, 3-4)
    Kentucky Wesleyan(2-3, 3-4) at Tiffin(5-0, 7-0)

The only wild pick here is the Tiffin KW game. Tiffin is having a great season, but I sense they might fall into a trap here against Kentucky Wesleyan. History has shown that Tiffin tends to get ahead of themselves mid season and make mistakes, just look at their 2018 and 2021 seasons. They play undisciplined football and lose to teams they should have no problem beating. I know this pick might be a stretch, but don't come congratulating me after KW whoops Tiffin on Saturday.

Comment

I hope you guys have been paying attention. Mighty Mike (Mog the Dog) Herzog and his Hillsdale Chargers finally hit Mid-season form. I know Dragon Breath probably has a mouthful of negative things to say about the great showing Hillsdale put up against the best KWesleyan team we have seen in years. But everything Dbreath spews is trashier than the streets of Tiffin. Anyways, Thomas More is on the clock this week and undoubtedly the men in Union blue will take the More boys to the shed. Mighty Mike and his top-heavy legs move impressively fast and have proven to be a challenge for GMAC defenses as he is now second in the conference in rushing yards, likely first after this upcoming game. However, I predict that this week Mike will get some much-needed support from his receiving core this week, particularly Sam Lee, expect a triple-digit game out of #19 this week as he is just genetically superior to the rest of the Hillsdale skill guys.

Look close, Read the sign, before you know it, it's trophy time.
      -KEO

Comment

Comment

Hillsdale(2-3, 2-5) at Thomas More(3-2, 4-3) 31-21
          Findlay(4-1, 5-2) at Walsh(1-4, 3-4) 41-10
          Lake Erie(0-5, 1-6) at Ashland(4-1, 4-3) 38-3
          Northwood(2-3, 2-5) at Ohio Dominican(2-3, 3-4) 27-17
          Kentucky Wesleyan(2-3, 3-4) at Tiffin(5-0, 7-0) 48-17

Comment

Hillsdale vs Thomas More
            Findlay vs Walsh
            Lake Erie vs Ashland
            Northwood vs Ohio Dominican
            Kentucky Wesleyan vs Tiffin
            Might there be an upset among these 10 teams?

Comment

Hillsdale(2-3, 2-5) at Thomas More(3-2, 4-3) 35-31. If it turns into a shootout and I think it might I like Hillsdale and their offense. The RB is rolling right now and if you play to stop the run the Chargers can beat you deep in the passing game. Huge challenge for the TM defense. The Saints will score but can they score enough? Weather is suppose to be nice so TM will find huge gaps in the Chargers secondary, 1st team to 35 wins!
              Findlay(4-1, 5-2) at Walsh(1-4, 3-4) 41-6. I think Findlay is still upset with themselves from a couple of weeks ago in that loss to Northwood. Poor Walsh might have to pay the price this week like TM felt it last week. Findlay is very good on both sides of the ball and Walsh has had a good year on defense but an anger Oiler is not fun to mess with. Findlay to get more anger out Saturday.
              Lake Erie(0-5, 1-6) at Ashland(4-1, 4-3) 42-16. Nothing cures a struggling offense like facing a Lake Erie defense. Last in every defensive category, besides passing defense but hard to be worse than Hillsdale in that category. The Eagles gain some much needed offensive confidence and they will need it with a big game looming. I would think Ashland tries to get that running game going as their defense should easily control the game. Eagles huge.
              Northwood(2-3, 2-5) at Ohio Dominican(2-3, 3-4) 20-6. This is a huge game for OD. Nearly a must win to salvage a season as they have some very hard games remaining. Look for the OD defense to dominate this game and the offense just doing enough to win. Can the Panther defense be good enough to not only win this game but shock someone to close the year? Offense will need to wake up to do that. Northwood could easily show up and win this game. If the team that beat Findlay and held down Tiffin shows up the Wood goes home with a win. Close game but I’ll take the better defense.
              Kentucky Wesleyan(2-3, 3-4) at Tiffin(5-0, 7-0) 45-17. This might end up closer but what KW showed last week at Hillsdale my expectations are low. I do like the Panther QB but Tiffin is just to good on both sides of the ball. Game could be over by halftime as the Dragons continue to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by GMACMAN View Post

The only wild pick here is the Tiffin KW game. Tiffin is having a great season, but I sense they might fall into a trap here against Kentucky Wesleyan. History has shown that Tiffin tends to get ahead of themselves mid season and make mistakes, just look at their 2018 and 2021 seasons. They play undisciplined football and lose to teams they should have no problem beating. I know this pick might be a stretch, but don't come congratulating me after KW whoops Tiffin on Saturday.
                yeah buddy this aged well didn't it? Tiffin had a rough game with some penalties cause the refs had parlays to hit, and still came through with the victory. Kason Martin went down and in cameKegan Rey, the young apprentice to the sheriff in Kason Martin. Came out, made the plays he needed to make and took down the panthers on a cold rainy Saturday evening. AND WOW, can we please CHAT about Tyrese Banks Dorn? Man just did something very few people in life can do. Gets homecoming King, straps his helmet up, hurdles multiple dudes and scores 2 tugs with 200 rushing yards?! This Dragons team has yet to flinch which seems to be their motto this season based on the way senior captain Patrick Tweigheme chants it to the team every post-game. This is the team to be, can't wain for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post

yeah buddy this aged well didn't it? Tiffin had a rough game with some penalties cause the refs had parlays to hit, and still came through with the victory. Kason Martin went down and in cameKegan Rey, the young apprentice to the sheriff in Kason Martin. Came out, made the plays he needed to make and took down the panthers on a cold rainy Saturday evening. AND WOW, can we please CHAT about Tyrese Banks Dorn? Man just did something very few people in life can do. Gets homecoming King, straps his helmet up, hurdles multiple dudes and scores 2 tugs with 200 rushing yards?! This Dragons team has yet to flinch which seems to be their motto this season based on the way senior captain Patrick Tweigheme chants it to the team every post-game. This is the team to be, can't wain for next week.
                  Time for Tiffin to move up. :D

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X