Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GonDad - I have read these boards ever since my son joined the league a few years ago and never felt the need to comment until now. Part of the fun of any message board is talking smack to fan bases across the league! I enjoy reading and following along all of the great predictions each week and watching how things turn out as much as anyone. BUT unless there is parity, one voice can be perceived as the voice of a program unless someone intervenes. IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM does DragonBreath represent the TU fanbase or players as a whole.

You are absolutely correct about part of the fun of this board is smack talk, but not personal attacks. We all enjoy the smack talking about each other's teams, but don't call each other names, of any kind. I think the Dragon Dude is really high on Tiffin, and well he should be. They are a good football team. My picks:

Hillsdale @ Walsh Tiffin @ Ohio Dominican
    Thomas More @ Northwood
    Findlay @ Ashland
    Kentucky Wesleyan @ Lake Erie

Comment

Wow, what did I miss?? I haven't had the chance to speak facts recently, a cold front came through and the bucks were on their feet this week. I'm unsure if you tuned in for last week's show, but that was no surprise there. Herzog looked like he was playing against middle schoolers and I severely overestimated the talent level of that Lake Erie team, the only downside to last week's beatdown is that it reminded me of how the Storm kept the Chargers out of the playoffs a few years back... I mean wtf. Anyway, now it's time for Walsh and I'm more worried about the mental health of Dbreath than I am about the Cavs giving the Chargers a run for their money. With how Tiffin handled these boys, I will be sleeping easy tonight. I hope the Walsh boys don't take it personally when they get taken out back to the Shed. Also, I heard Freshman standout Eugene Gibbons will be getting the start this week, which will be exciting to see how he performs. I've seen how he handles business in practice and at the bar, let's see how he performs in front of a crowd.

Look Close, Read the Sign, Before You Know, It's Trophy Time

-KEO

Comment

Before last night I wasn’t too sure whether we’d be able to put up a fight against Hillsdale, but as I drank my warm milk and cookies before bed I felt a warm wave of comfort pass over me. I realized that historically the chargers always lose to one team that they have no business losing to. This year, we are that team. Otterman can keep discrediting us, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it get ugly and we run up the score in your horse-shaped posteriors. Also… has anyone else noticed that Herzog’s head looks GIGANTIC on his body? Did they shrink the rest of him or did hillsdale labs llc. give him a bigger head to truck people with? Last time hillsdale came to Walsh we had to deal with an absurd amount of humiliation from an athletically subpar organization. Let’s hope hillsdale shows some more common decency even as we give them the good Ol’ cavalier classic and send ‘em back to hickdale.
        Last edited by WalshWarrior8700; 11-05-2023, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Ashland wins in multiple overtime’s! Wild game and fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by D2aficionado View Post
            I hope you are not putting any money down on your predictions here... If so I would love to have some of that action. LOL I think Ashland and Findlay will be a knock down drag out fight this weekend and I also think Tiffin will be a winner by 20+. As I said before, next week will be a battle as these two programs don't have a real liking for each other. You are correct in that Tiffin controlled their own destiny the last 2 years and came up short, but this year is different. This team is loaded everywhere and if they play their game they should win. Something has got to give.. Tiffin's rushing attack is tops in the league while Findlay's rush defense is also tops in the league.. Tiffin's pass offense is tops in the league while Findlay's pass defense is 2nd to Tiffin's. So Findlay is going to have to pick their poison.. which one do you want to stop, we will see if they can stop both. I predict a Tiffin win close.

I can tell we’re gonna be best friends. Finally someone who sees this Tiffin team for who they are. An absolute show on the field. ODU was handled and it’s just the beginning. Slippery Rock, don’t lose to Kutztown. I’m telling you right now, if you give this Dragon team a week to recover and get healthy. They WILL capitalize. This is a very good football team and if you can’t see that you’re just as terrible of a football fan as DaleDude and WalshWarrior. Throw on some tape! Start watching some football

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post

I can tell we’re gonna be best friends. Finally someone who sees this Tiffin team for who they are. An absolute show on the field. ODU was handled and it’s just the beginning. Slippery Rock, don’t lose to Kutztown. I’m telling you right now, if you give this Dragon team a week to recover and get healthy. They WILL capitalize. This is a very good football team and if you can’t see that you’re just as terrible of a football fan as DaleDude and WalshWarrior. Throw on some tape! Start watching some football
              I may have been humbled. You were right all along

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X