Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK ELEVEN GAMES

Tiffin(8-0, 10-0) at Findlay(6-2, 7-3)
    Lake Erie(0-8, 1-9) at Thomas More(3-5, 4-6)
    Northwood(4-4, 4-6) at Walsh(1-7, 3-7)
    Ohio Dominican(3-5, 4-6) at Hillsdale(5-3, 5-5)
    Ashland(7-1,7-3) at Kentucky Wesleyan(3-5, 4-6)

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
      OilerFan I have to say I am curious on why you picked what you picked for this week. Will be an exciting matchup. I respect you the most on these forums, but you are an enemy this week!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post

OilerFan I have to say I am curious on why you picked what you picked for this week. Will be an exciting matchup. I respect you the most on these forums, but you are an enemy this week!
        Who I think will win isn't who I want to win.

Comment

The one everyone has waited for! An absolutely heated rivalry with bad blood all over the place. Tiffin has much more to lose than UF, making the Oilers possibly the most dangerous they've been all year. Tiffin also appears to be without their starting QB for yet another week (though it seems they haven't skipped a beat offensively). I predict UF to come out swinging for the fences to start the game. However once the adrenaline rush wears off, Tiffin will begin to take over, the Dragons seem to attack in waves sustained throughout the game, they have so many weapons to utilize it's unreal. I also imagine they will have a lot of anger to take out from the previous 2 losses to UF (one of which they beat themselves). Their O-line has proven to be the grim reapers of everyone's front 7, taking names, and kicking a**. DragonBreath will have an absolute heyday when it's over and rightfully so after some of the outlandish takes I've seen here out of pure anger that Tiffin has established themselves as a top 2-3 team in the conference every year under their current HC.
          Thomas More has shown promise for a bright future in this conference, Lake Erie has had a tough year all around. Self-explanatory pick, Thomas More ends the year with a bang.
          Northwood is another Intriguing team. Their players give outstanding effort and play with great physicality, WalshWarrior I'm sorry for your team's shortcomings this season, I hope they can land some big recruits to become more competitive in the future. As of now, I expect a blowout win for Northwood. Go easy on the whiskey my friend.
          The second most interesting matchup this week. A dominant run offense vs. a dominant run D. I cannot wait to see who wins in the trenches for these teams. I predict Ohio Dominican to force Hillsdale to beat them with the pass, if Hillsdale can hit on a few explosive pass plays they pull this one off. However, I can't picture that happening. I think ODU wins a hard-fought battle and their front 7 defensively gives Hillsdale's RB nightmares with how many gaps are filled at once. The Hillsdale student section won't have much trash to talk by the time it's over with.
          Ashland has salvaged a lot of pride from their rocky start. But there are no moral victories in the world of a school with such a great history. I have Ashland winning and dishing out a can of whoop a**, then trying to dominate the recruiting trail this season to try to reestablish themselves as a top 25 program (though it will be tough with the success TU has found this season). Next season will be very interesting for the Eagles to see if they're culture has it in them to not fold.

Comment

This is the one everyone has been waiting for in Tiffin VS Findlay! If it is actually true that Tiffin is without their starting QB, the backup sure seems to be playing pretty well when he steps on the field. Hey, just throw the ball up to the big guys #80,#83, #86, #89 and if that doesn't work throw it to the shifty smaller guys ,#2,#3,#11, and #17. Regardless there are enough weapons from the WR core to make any coach lose his mind on who to cover! AND guess what if you think you can cover the air raid then they will go to the ground attack. Then you get to deal with #4, #9, #11, and #33 who all really like to score TD's! The Hogs up front continue to bully teams around so its going to be an all-day fight, so lunches better be packed! I have not even talked about the defense and the DOG mentality they have out there. This is just a combination of speed and strength that finds a way to win the battle every series!

SO with all that being said.... This is going to be a battle of 2 teams that absolutely hate each other so throw the records out the window and be ready to strap em on for 4 quarters of knock down football!! In the end Tiffin will win but it could be a good one if Findlay plays with the "Nothing to lose" mentality!

Comment

Tiffin
              Thomas Moore
              Northwood
              Hillsdale
              Ashland

Comment

This is the game I’ve been looking forward to the most these past few weeks. After the thriller Findlay had last week unfortunately losing and having the conference decided the matchup is not what I want it to be but I guess it will do. Findlay will easily win this game as they tend to always have tiffins number. Unfortunately, tiffin will still win the GMAC. I unfortunately think that Tiffin will embarrass the conference in the playoffs as they never schedule hard opponents for their out of conference play. They get a couple of breaks and get lucky with a few conference games and play other conferences worse teams. Now they are in the playoffs. At least Ashland won a playoff game last year, Tiffin doesn’t have the offense or the defense to make it far in the playoffs unfortunately.
                Lake Erie is struggling as they have all season. They Almost beat KW in a thriller but came up short once again. This week will be no different.
                Northwood is a very inconsistent team, if they were at home I would take them but since they aren’t it’s the cavs game to lose.
                This is will be a grind it out football game. I think Hillsdale’s “big head Herzog” will be hard to stop as he has been every week.
                This could easily go KWs way as Ashland has played very inconsistently. I just wish Ashland would have found their stride earlier so they could have beat tiffin and actually put some respect on the GMACs name. Ashland should win this one but KW could come up with an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by GMACexpert View Post
                  This is the game I’ve been looking forward to the most these past few weeks. After the thriller Findlay had last week unfortunately losing and having the conference decided the matchup is not what I want it to be but I guess it will do. Findlay will easily win this game as they tend to always have tiffins number. Unfortunately, tiffin will still win the GMAC. I unfortunately think that Tiffin will embarrass the conference in the playoffs as they never schedule hard opponents for their out of conference play. They get a couple of breaks and get lucky with a few conference games and play other conferences worse teams. Now they are in the playoffs. At least Ashland won a playoff game last year, Tiffin doesn’t have the offense or the defense to make it far in the playoffs unfortunately.
                  Lake Erie is struggling as they have all season. They Almost beat KW in a thriller but came up short once again. This week will be no different.
                  Northwood is a very inconsistent team, if they were at home I would take them but since they aren’t it’s the cavs game to lose.
                  This is will be a grind it out football game. I think Hillsdale’s “big head Herzog” will be hard to stop as he has been every week.
                  This could easily go KWs way as Ashland has played very inconsistently. I just wish Ashland would have found their stride earlier so they could have beat tiffin and actually put some respect on the GMACs name. Ashland should win this one but KW could come up with an upset.
                  GMACexpert - Have you watched any football this year? "Tiffin doesn't have the offense or defense to make it far in the playoffs"? In your EXPERT opinion if Tiffin doesn't have either than who does because last time I checked their offense and defense is ranked pretty high nationally. "Tiffin gets lucky", I guess if winning by multiple TD's every week constitutes lucky then I think every team in America would sign up for that. I cant believe I am even acknowledging such a bad take on things so I am going to stop writing now... We will see what happens Saturday, I just hope for your sake Tiffin's player and coaches are not reading this message board, because you just gave them some really good bulletin board material!

Comment

Who hurt you at TU? Its ok you can tell us...

Comment

Originally posted by D2aficionado View Post

GMACexpert - Have you watched any football this year? "Tiffin doesn't have the offense or defense to make it far in the playoffs"? In your EXPERT opinion if Tiffin doesn't have either than who does because last time I checked their offense and defense is ranked pretty high nationally. "Tiffin gets lucky", I guess if winning by multiple TD's every week constitutes lucky then I think every team in America would sign up for that. I cant believe I am even acknowledging such a bad take on things so I am going to stop writing now... We will see what happens Saturday, I just hope for your sake Tiffin's player and coaches are not reading this message board, because you just gave them some really good bulletin board material!
                      I’m not one to have outrageous takes, but I’m going to have to agree with GMACExpert here. Tiffin has a great run offense, no doubt about it. But Findlay’s run defense is better. Findlay is going to force Tiffin to throw the ball, and with this new undisciplined QB, anything can happen. Setting the line for interceptions thrown by Keegan Ray at 1.5 and HAMMERING the over.

35-7 Findlay.

Comment

If Keegan Ray stole your girlfriend it’s okay. Just admit the bias, 0 ints so far doesn’t seem too “undisciplined”

Comment

Originally posted by GMACMAN View Post

I’m not one to have outrageous takes, but I’m going to have to agree with GMACExpert here. Tiffin has a great run offense, no doubt about it. But Findlay’s run defense is better. Findlay is going to force Tiffin to throw the ball, and with this new undisciplined QB, anything can happen. Setting the line for interceptions thrown by Keegan Ray at 1.5 and HAMMERING the over.

35-7 Findlay.
                          You also picked Walsh to beat Tiffin so yes you have outrageous takes and some bad ones! LOL

More bulletin board material!

Comment

Originally posted by D2aficionado View Post

You also picked Walsh to beat Tiffin so yes you have outrageous takes and some bad ones! LOL

More bulletin board material!
                            The Tiffin University glazing is crazy…

Comment

After seeing how much "assistance" Hillsdale got from our own shoddy play calling I'm gonna have to say that ODU is taking this matchup with no hesitation. My own beloved Cavaliers have been a sorry sight in the past few weeks but I don't think Hillsdale beat us fair and square. ODU has much more competency on both sides of the ball than we do so I just don't see a situation in which the Dominicans don't beat "magic" Mike and the Chargettes. At least you knew to pick Walsh. We may have had some rough patches in the past (Every season since 2010), I just hope old Fankhauser is reading my posts and has been able to make some much-needed adjustments. If he just turns a listening ear towards me and slides a direct message into my inbox I can make sure my Cavs don't lose to Nwood wolverines... I can't say too much on this board but I have some adjustments cooked up that could bring us victory for years to come...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X