Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a pleasure

Been a pleasure absolutely trolling you clowns all year. The best advice I can give ya is to "read and review." Come to an understanding that your takes on this Tiffin team had myself in tears of laughter on the floor. Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads. What an absolute steam roll of a season this has been. Its been so fun watching your teams get dog walked and then run to the forums to defend when the only answer is "YOU SUCK." GMAC CHAMPS BABY better luck next year. Maybe Walsh won't waste more money on new Jerseys and recruit a quarterback that weighs more than 150 pounds... just a thought. The scariest part is Tiffin is going to be just as good if not better next year. So get to the drawing boards and try your hardest to beat the wizardry going on in the head of coach Cris Reisert. HA! won't happen. I don't wanna hear any bulljunk about rooting for Tiffin now to rep the GMAC. I read those horrific takes y'all had during the season. If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now. Dragons are rolling

Happy for you DB. All you have is tiffin football and I hope that takes you far in life. Best of luck in the playoffs, but that’s all you have. Football. A children’s game. Buncha cats at TU padding stats and playing for themselves. Over half of them don’t even graduate. The best player you’ve had in a decade is chuckie Cleveland and where is he now? Sorry program. Maybe if you tried to be more like Ashland or Northwood or Hillsdale (actually respectable programs and institutions) people would actually care. Keep posting on here tho, everyone is listening. We all know Ashland got snubbed out of the playoffs. Hottest team in the conference. Just wait till next year.

Comment

"If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now" - says the person who joined the forum 2 months ago.

No idea who Tiffin is as they have been entirely irrelevant but I am now looking forward to them losing in the playoffs soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post
        Been a pleasure absolutely trolling you clowns all year. The best advice I can give ya is to "read and review." Come to an understanding that your takes on this Tiffin team had myself in tears of laughter on the floor. Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads. What an absolute steam roll of a season this has been. Its been so fun watching your teams get dog walked and then run to the forums to defend when the only answer is "YOU SUCK." GMAC CHAMPS BABY better luck next year. Maybe Walsh won't waste more money on new Jerseys and recruit a quarterback that weighs more than 150 pounds... just a thought. The scariest part is Tiffin is going to be just as good if not better next year. So get to the drawing boards and try your hardest to beat the wizardry going on in the head of coach Cris Reisert. HA! won't happen. I don't wanna hear any bulljunk about rooting for Tiffin now to rep the GMAC. I read those horrific takes y'all had during the season. If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now. Dragons are rolling
        😂 Again this take does not in any way shape or form represent the TU Football program...God bless you Dragonbreath!

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Pack View Post
          Happy for you DB. All you have is tiffin football and I hope that takes you far in life. Best of luck in the playoffs, but that’s all you have. Football. A children’s game. Buncha cats at TU padding stats and playing for themselves. Over half of them don’t even graduate. The best player you’ve had in a decade is chuckie Cleveland and where is he now? Sorry program. Maybe if you tried to be more like Ashland or Northwood or Hillsdale (actually respectable programs and institutions) people would actually care. Keep posting on here tho, everyone is listening. We all know Ashland got snubbed out of the playoffs. Hottest team in the conference. Just wait till next year.
          You mean Charlie Cleveland. Saw him homecoming week. Works in community enrichment changing the lives of the community in which he came from. So if you wanted to know hes doing well. And snubbed? You got BEAT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS. My son was recruited by Ashland. He felt the arrogance was a real turn off. We come from a blue collar hard working line. Why would we want to "be like you"?

Comment

Ashland was hardly snubbed. Losing to a mediocre IUP team is what held you out. 3 losses in a season and saying you got snubbed is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by GonDad View Post

You mean Charlie Cleveland. Saw him homecoming week. Works in community enrichment changing the lives of the community in which he came from. So if you wanted to know hes doing well. And snubbed? You got BEAT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS. My son was recruited by Ashland. He felt the arrogance was a real turn off. We come from a blue collar hard working line. Why would we want to "be like you"?
              You Mean Tiffin the team that ran from the GLIAC - afraid of GV and Ferris - cowards - your team will be exposed this playoff.

Comment

WOW big Bad Tiffin - Ran from Ferris and GV because you couldn't make it past 6th place in the conference. Run away from competition- now you will be exposed

Comment

Maybe Walsh won't waste more money on new Jerseys and recruit a quarterback that weighs more than 150 pounds... just a thought. The scariest part is Tiffin is going to be just as good if not better next year. So get to the drawing boards and try your hardest to beat the wizardry going on in the head of coach Cris Reisert. HA! won't happen. I don't wanna hear any bulljunk about rooting for Tiffin now to rep the GMAC. I read those horrific takes y'all had during the season. If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now. Dragons are rolling
                  D-Breath, you lout...
                  I was riding the Tiffin train, glad to see you make the playoffs, simply showing some fr*ckin' good old-fashioned sportsmanship and you had to go and ruin it.
                  I know you may see the rest of the G-Mac as losers, but the conference united could have been something the rest of DII would tremble in fear at. you may be saying, "buddy what? how does your poverty organization help us out in this situation? makes no sense to a hardworking Tiffin fan like me." well, at the end of the day, some of us live for DII football and would love nothing more than to help a team in our conference. As a generous dude with hella bread I was considering trying to cop some new uni heat for Tiffin. Maybe some custom dragon shooter sleeves and towels or new TU recruiting gloves. I was getting ready to reach out to someone in the tiffin organization and see where I could help, and then you come out here disrespecting the rest of this conference... if you dislike us that much, try rejoining the GLIAC and competing against some real competition... Breh.
                  After your foul tirade I hope to see slippery rock give you the bidness...
                  While for the conferences sake I hope you go far, you are doing yourself a disservice by turning you back on the rest of the conf... turning your back on free drip???????? Goofy... silly... clownster... jokester... treacherous type activity... April fools all year round type activity... Lebron James trying to cap without detection type levels of whimsical goofball...
                  Just show some common decency and kindness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIb6R_SccjI

^^^ If you click that link you might realize a thing or two about your dark heart and remedy your ways.

Comment

Happy for you DB. All you have is tiffin football and I hope that takes you far in life. Best of luck in the playoffs, but that’s all you have. Football. A children’s game. Buncha cats at TU paddingek stats and playing for themselves. Over half of them don’t even graduate. The best player you’ve had in a decade is chuckie Cleveland and where is he now? Sorry program. Maybe if you tried to be more like Ashland or Northwood or Hillsdale (actually respectable programs and institutions) people would actually care. Keep posting on here tho, everyone is listening. We all know Ashland got snubbed out of the playoffs. Hottest team in the conference. Just wait till next year.
                    the extremely poor takes live on. Nobody wants to be like Ashland boss. There’s only room for 1 stuck up community with all the resources and no athletes… although Hillsdale is close.. maybe don’t recruit a D tackle for QB. “Honey get the 12 gauge! There’sa wild hog on the field”

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

You Mean Tiffin the team that ran from the GLIAC - afraid of GV and Ferris - cowards - your team will be exposed this playoff.
                      U hear this guy? Buddy wants to talk the past cause the run of Ferris is over. Yea, how bout try to not get 40 bombed in the first round. You’ll be in ur Jamies cheering for the Dragons before we even begin game planning. Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by WalshWarrior8700 View Post
                        D-Breath, you lout...
                        I was riding the Tiffin train, glad to see you make the playoffs, simply showing some fr*ckin' good old-fashioned sportsmanship and you had to go and ruin it.
                        I know you may see the rest of the G-Mac as losers, but the conference united could have been something the rest of DII would tremble in fear at. you may be saying, "buddy what? how does your poverty organization help us out in this situation? makes no sense to a hardworking Tiffin fan like me." well, at the end of the day, some of us live for DII football and would love nothing more than to help a team in our conference. As a generous dude with hella bread I was considering trying to cop some new uni heat for Tiffin. Maybe some custom dragon shooter sleeves and towels or new TU recruiting gloves. I was getting ready to reach out to someone in the tiffin organization and see where I could help, and then you come out here disrespecting the rest of this conference... if you dislike us that much, try rejoining the GLIAC and competing against some real competition... Breh.
                        After your foul tirade I hope to see slippery rock give you the bidness...
                        While for the conferences sake I hope you go far, you are doing yourself a disservice by turning you back on the rest of the conf... turning your back on free drip???????? Goofy... silly... clownster... jokester... treacherous type activity... April fools all year round type activity... Lebron James trying to cap without detection type levels of whimsical goofball...
                        Just show some common decency and kindness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIb6R_SccjI

^^^ If you click that link you might realize a thing or two about your dark heart and remedy your ways.
                        Walsh Warrior .. my #1 enemy. I read about half of that n stopped cus it looked like u ran to go change your daughters diaper n ur 5 yr old son hopped on the keyboard to finish the post. I’d get that shooting sleeve if I were u. Maybe to hide the lack of triceps u got on u from these Tiffin women, wouldn’t want u to get picked on bud.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

WOW big Bad Tiffin - Ran from Ferris and GV because you couldn't make it past 6th place in the conference. Run away from competition- now you will be exposed
                          ooo I felt the emotion in this one! Thanks for telling us twice. Maybe put the whiskey down n go push ur kid on the swing

Comment

Originally posted by GonDad View Post

😂 Again this take does not in any way shape or form represent the TU Football program...God bless you Dragonbreath!
                            My Dawg

Comment

the extremely poor takes live on. Nobody wants to be like Ashland boss. There’s only room for 1 stuck up community with all the resources and no athletes… although Hillsdale is close.. maybe don’t recruit a D tackle for QB. “Honey get the 12 gauge! There’sa wild hog on the field”
                              "Nobody wants to be like Ashland boss". Is that why your HC was one of the applicants for the Ashland job when Owens retired last winter? Do some homework, talk to some people. You might find out your wonderboy HC was ready to jump ship to that place nobody wants to be like. And before you ask me about my sources, I have been around for a long time and have many reliable means of obtaining information like this. Now, my guess is that you're a player on the team going off your grammar usage from past posts, and homework might be hard for you, but if you are going to do some research of your own, begin here. Since 2008, Tiffin is 3-8 against the Eagles, allowing 41 pts per game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X