Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Yep, come on gotta let that one out the bag. Full go, let’s hear it!...
-
They put 35 up against a team I believe will contend for National Championship. I suppose you were expecting ESU to beat Slippery Rock?? [/QUOTE]
...
Leave a comment:
-
He gets to tell all his people he's a D1 starting QB and he gets to finish school in Charleston, SC for free. There are worse ways to end a career I...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Lackawanna (+45.5) at Kutztown- Bears will have that covered by halftime.
Shippensburg at Millersville (+3.5)- Ship seems to have some more...
Leave a comment:
-
Wheeling @ Charleston
Concord @ WV State
Frostburg @ Glenville
Fairmont @ WV Wesleyan...
Leave a comment:
-
At just about the halfway point, little playoff picture coming into focus:
Mountain East:
-West Liberty 5-1, has won the last 3 games...
Leave a comment:
-
-
I was under the impression Cheyney was drowning and on the verge of closing. Has that changed to warrant such a massive investment in athletics?...
Leave a comment:
-
You still think the West is a tougher division? I don't think that's been the case for a while. I'd argue its pretty even....
Leave a comment:
-
Frostburg @ Concord
Wheeling @ WV Wesleyan
West Liberty @ WV State
Glenville @ Fairmont...
Leave a comment:
-
For the East:
1. Kutztown- No change here. Favorite to win the region.
2. Shepherd- Wins over Cal and Frostburg, slightly more impressive...
Leave a comment:
-
Millersville (+25.5) at Shepherd- Rams win comfortably, but more like by 14-17 pts.
Clarion at Lock Haven (+3.5)- Game of the week?...
Leave a comment:
-
This was a terrible decision to go for 2 by Ernie. Awful. Kick the XP and keep it as a 1 possession game.
didn’t cost them the game,...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I wish nothing but the best for Lek. I can certainly say finishing college in Charleston would be a nice way to do it instead of in Shepherdstown....
Leave a comment:
-
Edinboro at Clarion (-3.5)
Slippery Rock (-13.5) at California- Vulcans are better than the score last week.
Shepherd at Kutztown...
Leave a comment:
-
To be fair, I don't think you've said anything positive about IUP in about a decade or so....
Leave a comment:
-
Through the first 4 weeks, I'd say the PSAC is sitting in great position to get 4 spots playoff wise at this point. MEC has taken a lot of losses thus...
Leave a comment:
-
Agree to disagree. Battle away, you'll have plenty of examples to correct on a message board with people typing from phones....
Leave a comment:
-
Concord @ West Liberty - What a turnaround.
Glenville @ Charleston
WV Wesleyan @ Frostburg- FSU is now in playoff mode. Need to win out....
Leave a comment:
-
Bloomsburg at Gannon (+3.5)- Think the Huskies rebound this week, Gannon's defense was not good.
California at Shepherd (+2.5) - GOTW, wish...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: