Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post
    Been a pleasure absolutely trolling you clowns all year. The best advice I can give ya is to "read and review." Come to an understanding that your takes on this Tiffin team had myself in tears of laughter on the floor. Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads. What an absolute steam roll of a season this has been. Its been so fun watching your teams get dog walked and then run to the forums to defend when the only answer is "YOU SUCK." GMAC CHAMPS BABY better luck next year. Maybe Walsh won't waste more money on new Jerseys and recruit a quarterback that weighs more than 150 pounds... just a thought. The scariest part is Tiffin is going to be just as good if not better next year. So get to the drawing boards and try your hardest to beat the wizardry going on in the head of coach Cris Reisert. HA! won't happen. I don't wanna hear any bulljunk about rooting for Tiffin now to rep the GMAC. I read those horrific takes y'all had during the season. If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now. Dragons are rolling
    Man.....this aged quite well....

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Doesn't change the FACT you ran like a coward out of the GLIAC - You can run but eventually the coward dragons will be exposed!!!!!
      Tiffin Exposed - great #1 seed. Absolute joke. Cowards

Comment

"DRAGONBREATH: Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads."

"RAM TOUGH: It's good to see that everyone found delight in this."

What you need to understand, Ram Tough, is that DB went a bit overboard with his name calling and obvious narcissistic comments. We actually wish him and the Dragons the best in the GMAC. See you, DB, during the basketball season.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
          "DRAGONBREATH: Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads."

"RAM TOUGH: It's good to see that everyone found delight in this."

What you need to understand, Ram Tough, is that DB went a bit overboard with his name calling and obvious narcissistic comments. We actually wish him and the Dragons the best in the GMAC. See you, DB, during the basketball season.
          Oh, I already saw it. I made a post here recently and mentioned that Tiffin had a great opportunity with having the playoffs run through their home field. He pretty much told me that I could stuff those thoughts. Well, fine. So, now I am fine with them losing.

Comment

Where is Draggin Butt? Did his mom shut off power to the basement?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              Tiffin HC probably got word that one of his players were on the board spitting all kinds of crazy out of his mouth and put a quick end to it.

Comment

You can bet he's not studying.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Man.....this aged quite well....
                  Yeah, I knew it would come back to bite him.

​​​​​
                  Last edited by crixus; 11-28-2023, 05:03 AM.
                  Go Mustangs!

Comment

This thread is great. Thank you, random Tiffin guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post
                      Been a pleasure absolutely trolling you clowns all year. The best advice I can give ya is to "read and review." Come to an understanding that your takes on this Tiffin team had myself in tears of laughter on the floor. Hope y'all are warm in your homes while Tiffin hoists the regional championship above their heads. What an absolute steam roll of a season this has been. Its been so fun watching your teams get dog walked and then run to the forums to defend when the only answer is "YOU SUCK." GMAC CHAMPS BABY better luck next year. Maybe Walsh won't waste more money on new Jerseys and recruit a quarterback that weighs more than 150 pounds... just a thought. The scariest part is Tiffin is going to be just as good if not better next year. So get to the drawing boards and try your hardest to beat the wizardry going on in the head of coach Cris Reisert. HA! won't happen. I don't wanna hear any bulljunk about rooting for Tiffin now to rep the GMAC. I read those horrific takes y'all had during the season. If you wasn't a fan then, don't be one now. Dragons are rolling
                      Just checking on you buddy, you okay?

Comment

Geez, I hope DragonBreath didn't slit his wrist, or something else to relieve his pain of being a loser. Have not seen hide nor hair of the beast. Better luck next year, DB!

Comment

Hey Draggin Butt you just lost your wizard of a head coach.

Comment

Hey Draggin Butt you just lost your wizard of a head coach.
                            Curious to see how many Tiffin players follow the HC to Gardner Webb. I'm sure he'll take his studs with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperOily View Post

Too bad your Dragons couldn't muster enough balls to smack Slippery Rock today.

Sure, the Dragons win games. But at the end of the day, they end up with a degree from Tiffin. Let that sink in.
                              While i do not support dragonbreaths post & this will most likely be my only post ever on this forum, it is disrespectful and low to go at kids earning a degree. I am very close to this program and you have no idea how much of a life changing opportunity it is for the majority of these kids to get a degree, no matter what you think of it. Many of these kids are breaking generational cycles and putting themselves in a position to live a life that wouldn’t be possible without this game. In addition, the discipline & motivation it takes to play a sport (legit full time job) and graduate is a feat very few have the heart to accomplish. There are amazing kids, coaches, and academic advisors that put thousands of hours into the success of these student athletes. Go at dragon breath all you want, as I would too, but to say “you will end up with a degree from tiffin” shows your self-entitlement. Happy holidays and god bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by gmacfan2023 View Post

While i do not support dragonbreaths post & this will most likely be my only post ever on this forum, it is disrespectful and low to go at kids earning a degree. I am very close to this program and you have no idea how much of a life changing opportunity it is for the majority of these kids to get a degree, no matter what you think of it. Many of these kids are breaking generational cycles and putting themselves in a position to live a life that wouldn’t be possible without this game. In addition, the discipline & motivation it takes to play a sport (legit full time job) and graduate is a feat very few have the heart to accomplish. There are amazing kids, coaches, and academic advisors that put thousands of hours into the success of these student athletes. Go at dragon breath all you want, as I would too, but to say “you will end up with a degree from tiffin” shows your self-entitlement. Happy holidays and god bless you.
                                ​​​​​​​​​​​​
                                Last edited by crixus; 12-26-2023, 04:49 PM.
                                Go Mustangs!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X