Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossroads Bowl

Any Eagle fans have inside info on why there is not a single SR playing tonight? No Martin / Washington, no Myers on defense. Our entire offensive line is FR and SOPH. Outside of our QB, its like we sent our JV to the game. Mckendree is really bad but leading at the half...Their QB is horrible.

JV AU 23 - McKendree 20 Final...First GMAC team to win Crossroads Bowl. If all of our starters play this game is a complete blowout! Goodluck to Tiffin tomorrow in the Regional Final, oh wait.....
    Last edited by RetiredAU; 12-01-2023, 09:41 PM.

Comment

From what I understand, Geiser gave the Seniors an option as to whether they wanted to play this game. It seems unanimous the Seniors said no thanks. In the long run it’s a good thing. We got to see Blubaugh run and Joseph impress at WR. OLine also played well especially when you consider how young they are

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredAU View Post
        JV AU 23 - McKendree 20 Final...First GMAC team to win Crossroads Bowl. If all of our starters play this game is a complete blowout! Goodluck to Tiffin tomorrow in the Regional Final, oh wait.....
        Close game, I wish I could have watched it. Congratulations on the win!
        Last edited by crixus; 12-02-2023, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X