Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Action

Shepherd leads 25-7. WVW scored on a kickoff return. Shepherd 1-4 on PATs (bad snap, two off the right up-right).
    I can be reached at [email protected].

Re: Week 9 Action

And how does a team solve PAT issues??? With the drop-kick punt PAT of course. Shepherd leads WV Wesleyan 32-7 @ halftime.

Comment

Concord def. West Liberty, 46-33
      Glenville St. def. Urbana, 28-21
      Shepherd def. WV Wesleyan, 58-35
      Notre Dame def. Charleston, 17-10
      Fairmont St. def. WV State, 41-12

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post
        And how does a team solve PAT issues??? With the drop-kick punt PAT of course. Shepherd leads WV Wesleyan 32-7 @ halftime.
        Is that why Bagent was listed in the punting stats for the past 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
          Is that why Bagent was listed in the punting stats for the past 2 weeks?
          I can't speak for last week, but he performed a squib-kick punt on 4th down today. The punter, Ruan Venter, took over PAT duties and made 3 of 5 drop-kick PATs.

Comment

The Shepherd place kicker was definately having issues. The first drop kick was cool, but I think they should have put the place kicker back in after that, something like that can really hurt his confidence. He has a great leg, just needs to work through the mental piece.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
              The Shepherd place kicker was definately having issues. The first drop kick was cool, but I think they should have put the place kicker back in after that, something like that can really hurt his confidence. He has a great leg, just needs to work through the mental piece.
              The problem is not all on the kicker, he was great last year with a proven long snapper and good blocking on the right side and overall by special teams. This year with the first and the second long snapper and no blocking on the right side all season allowing for many blocks the results are different. Today he hit the goal post twice, a few years back the kicker hit them many times that season. Rams have a lot of issues but I will not put it all on the kicker, bad snaps and no blocking have been issues all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
                The problem is not all on the kicker, he was great last year with a proven long snapper and good blocking on the right side and overall by special teams. This year with the first and the second long snapper and no blocking on the right side all season allowing for many blocks the results are different. Today he hit the goal post twice, a few years back the kicker hit them many times that season. Rams have a lot of issues but I will not put it all on the kicker, bad snaps and no blocking have been issues all season.
                The kicker from last year graduated. Today kicker was/is battling an injury, punter former rugby player can as we saw drop kick pretty good. Snaps on the missed PATs by kicker were good.

I believe once the kicker is back healthy will be back kicking again. Agree need to shore up the blocking. Young Ram team including on Teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X