Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attended the 2019 game at Wheeling. Krol was on the sideline, with a towel around his neck and was not wearing headsets. Not sure if I have ever seen a “co-coordinator” stand at the end of the bench without a headset while the offense was on the field.
    Just to confirm my belief, I messaged a coach at WLU who I still stay I touch with who coached with Krol. He confirmed that Krol was at WU in ‘18 and ‘19 which I was wrong about. This coach did confirm however that Krol was NEVER OC or Co-OC, and was gone over the summer in 2020 before school started.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenontheHill View Post
      I attended the 2019 game at Wheeling. Krol was on the sideline, with a towel around his neck and was not wearing headsets. Not sure if I have ever seen a “co-coordinator” stand at the end of the bench without a headset while the offense was on the field.
      Just to confirm my belief, I messaged a coach at WLU who I still stay I touch with who coached with Krol. He confirmed that Krol was at WU in ‘18 and ‘19 which I was wrong about. This coach did confirm however that Krol was NEVER OC or Co-OC, and was gone over the summer in 2020 before school started.
      The intention was for Krol to be at Wheeling in 2020 as the OC. The season was canceled in August prior to the start of the 2020 school year. At that point, Krol left.the team. In March 2020, prior "Co-OC" Robinson left Wheeling for Baldwin Wallace. AFTER both Krol and Robinson left and before the 2021 Spring Season, Wheeling hired their new OC to replace their OC.

Comment

It is amazing how you can’t admit you are wrong. I got the information confirmed from another coach who has personal first hand information who actually knows Krol and you STILL can’t acknowledge it. AMAZING

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X