• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more finals:

New Haven beats Franklin Pierce 30-14
    Merrimack beats St. Anselm 55-23
    Kutztown beats Assumption 19-0

Bloomsburg scored with a couple minutes left, but Stonehill is going to win unless there's a miracle and a half. Stonehill up 35-13.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      Some more finals:

New Haven beats Franklin Pierce 30-14
      Merrimack beats St. Anselm 55-23
      Kutztown beats Assumption 19-0

Bloomsburg scored with a couple minutes left, but Stonehill is going to win unless there's a miracle and a half. Stonehill up 35-13.
      Much improved opening weekend for the NE10 vs the PSAC. 3-2 including two whoopings is a good start. Much better than 1-6 in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
        College football is back..... maybe even the Owls of old are back! I watched some of the game (the feed was awful; it captured about 10 minutes of game time). It looked like a lot of positive changes for the Owls. What a huge win against their second biggest rival (we all know who is the biggest rival!) and a division 1 team! Ostrowski is a legit QB and they seem to have talent on defense.

Paul: I won't fault you for picking CC to win. It was a huge upset. I am very happy about it!
        It was a solid win for the Owls. I am glad that you have something to brag about again. It has been a long time coming for SCSU to win a game like this. On to Stonehill.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X