Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Univeristy

Question regarding the newest NE-10 member Post. Any expectations for them this season as first year members. They did get to play a light schedule last year against JUCO programs. Have they discussed modifying the soccer/lacrosse stadium for bleachers adequate for larger crowds for football?

Post is not in the NE10 for football.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
      Question regarding the newest NE-10 member Post. Any expectations for them this season as first year members. They did get to play a light schedule last year against JUCO programs. Have they discussed modifying the soccer/lacrosse stadium for bleachers adequate for larger crowds for football?

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
        I don't think Post is a member of the NE10 as of now and there's nothing official regarding this, however, Post is in transition to D2 and play many D2 sports currently, so it makes a lot of sense that NE10 would be a perfect fit and the NE10 needs Post also.

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

I don't think Post is a member of the NE10 as of now and there's nothing official regarding this, however, Post is in transition to D2 and play many D2 sports currently, so it makes a lot of sense that NE10 would be a perfect fit and the NE10 needs Post also.
          Post has been a full D2 member since 2002 and is a member of the CACC.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I don't know about football, seems like this is their first full D2 in this sport?

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

I don't know about football, seems like this is their first full D2 in this sport?
              Correct. This is their first season of D2 football (they played non-NCAA sprint football before).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Didn't Post football just transition from Sprint

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Didn't Post football just transition from Sprint
                  That's what I though. Post first full season in D2. Hopefully will become a member of the NE10.

Comment

Comment

Adam also played for New Haven at one time I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

At a minimum, 2022 is more of a "scheduling alliance" season which benefits the NE-10 post-Stonehill and Post, which is slowing starting to adjust to D2 varsity football. Would the NE-10 be willing to extend full membership to Post in the future?
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

At a minimum, 2022 is more of a "scheduling alliance" season which benefits the NE-10 post-Stonehill and Post, which is slowing starting to adjust to D2 varsity football. Would the NE-10 be willing to extend full membership to Post in the future?
                          Personally, I think it would be crazy not to have Post in the NE10 for football or for all sports for that matter and like other have said, NE10 needs Post too.

Comment

I think that Post will eventually become part of the NE10 for football. They are already a member of hockey in the NE10 so they know the landscape. The question is whether they move the entire program from the CACC to the NE10. They are the further north team in the CACC that stretches from Waterbury to Delaware and into eastern PA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X