Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurst-Cal Video

Is the video link for the Hurst-Cal game working for anyone? Live stats says the game is 9-0 now so its started but video link wont work for me.

Last edited by EdinboroFB; 10-21-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Re: Hurst-Cal Video

I don't know if if there is issues veiwing games on stretch or sometimes with my equipment.( THINKING IT'S STRETCH ) But the this is ridiculous for the 2100
      Century . It's more like Civil War era...

Comment

Originally posted by BEAREAGLE View Post
        I don't know if if there is issues veiwing games on stretch or sometimes with my equipment.( THINKING IT'S STRETCH ) But the this is ridiculous for the 2100
        Century . It's more like Civil War era...
        It's STRETCH. I haven't watched as many games this year as previous years but every one there seems to be a problem. It's frustrating.

Comment

I think it's also a Hurst thing. Same thing happened last week vs Edinboro. Video feed didn't start until a few minutes into the game. Kept cutting out. Right when I was able to give up it improved.

My biggest issue is that some of these feeds are terrible. I'm not asking for replay, sideline reporters, etc. A clear feed is all. And my alma mater is one of the worst if not the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            My biggest issue is that some of these feeds are terrible. I'm not asking for replay, sideline reporters, etc. A clear feed is all. And my alma mater is one of the worst if not the worst.
            For a couple years there IUP did have replays, sideline interviews, various camera angles but not so much anymore. This would seem to be an entrepreneurial opportunity for local Pennsylvania companies. If the goal is more respect for PSAC football it seems the webcasts would be something to be improved upon.

In fact, market the webcasts and pay for it with local advertising. Market the PSAC through the web.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X