Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slippery Rock football article

Confidence doesn't seem to be a problem. Hopefully the guys are focused and ready to go next Thursday in Detroit. Go Rock!

I like Slippery Rock's chances going far. Not sure about winning the National Championship, but I do like their chances in getting to the "Final Four".

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
      Confidence doesn't seem to be a problem. Hopefully the guys are focused and ready to go next Thursday in Detroit. Go Rock!

I can recall another team that was pretty arrogant last August. It didn't end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
        Geez talk about tooting your own horn. Love when teams talk like there world beaters......Rivers is ok, NFL no way Jose.....Kid at Cal better player.....They better worry about there trip to Detroit next week, GLIAC teams are highly funded and have talent.......just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Geez talk about tooting your own horn. Love when teams talk like there world beaters......Rivers is ok, NFL no way Jose.....Kid at Cal better player..... They better worry about there trip to Detroit next week, GLIAC teams are highly funded and have talent.......just sayin.

Comment

True indeed Dozsa2...Good to see good matchups like Rock and IUP have......Cal will get nothing but a waste of time and money on that trip there on......just sayin

Comment

True indeed Dozsa2...Good to see good matchups like Rock and IUP have......Cal will get nothing but a waste of time and money on that trip there on......just sayin
              When you add the money factor to a jabroni meatball game like Cal's ... that's a legit point. Save the money, play 10 games and keep that SOS anchor off your resume.

Maybe they want the big stats.

Comment

I think Cal is better off playing this opener than Ohio Dominican...since they have Ship and Kutz in week 2 and 3. I'm sure if they had Ville and Lock Haven in week 2 and 3 they would've played a better opener.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                  I think Cal is better off playing this opener than Ohio Dominican...since they have Ship and Kutz in week 2 and 3. I'm sure if they had Ville and Lock Haven in week 2 and 3 they would've played a better opener.

Comment

I dont believe the Rock is arrogant based on what I saw at practice. They've actually been REALLY hard on themselves. Good mentality. Other than a few injuries here and there, they appear upbeat. They know Wayne St. is a much better team than what their record showed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                      I dont believe the Rock is arrogant based on what I saw at practice. They've actually been REALLY hard on themselves. Good mentality. Other than a few injuries here and there, they appear upbeat. They know Wayne St. is a much better team than what their record showed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                        It seems like there are more than a few, when looking at the two-deep, with 11 redshirt or true freshmen listed.

Comment

Geez talk about tooting your own horn. Love when teams talk like there world beaters......Rivers is ok, NFL no way Jose.....Kid at Cal better player.....They better worry about there trip to Detroit next week, GLIAC teams are highly funded and have talent.......just sayin.
                          kid at cal better ? kid who threw 49 more passes but only completed 21 more? kid who only threw 19 pass TDS vs Roland's 28 tds? the kid who avg 7.1 pass yards vs Roland's 8 per pass? kid who has 124 rush yards with 44 attempts and 1 TD vs Roland's 597 rush yards and 137 attempts AND 7 TDS? no way you're talkin about the kid who threw 14 INTS vs Roland's 12.

oh by the way Roland didn't play the first 2 games nor did he finish a full game until week 8. Plus he beat Cal last year as well. Roland is one of the most humble guys ever.

Comment

HEY is the kid at Cal still better?

Comment

Mitchell is definitely the 2nd best QB in the entire conference and continues to have a bright future, but to say he's better than Rivers (right now), is silly. There could at least be a debate in terms of throwing the football, but mobility Rivers is better 100%. It's only week 3, Rock's gotta win 8 more before we talk about Jim Mora's favorite word...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X