Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ship at IUP

IUP tanked in this game, and I knew they would do so, which is why I picked SHIP to win this game. Musina is a future force! Williams is passe! He didn't do the job all year when the chips were down!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
      IUP tanked in this game, and I knew they would do so, which is why I picked SHIP to win this game. Musina is a future force! Williams is passe! He didn't do the job all year when the chips were down!
      Mussina could play up a level. I'm actually surprised he didn't get better offers coming out of high school. Same with the kid at Cal.

Both have size, big arms and athletic ability.

The PSAC was lucky to land both ... just have to keep them here.

Comment

Saw Bruno Sammartino defeat Larry Zbyszko in a mentor vs protege cage match at the arena. Zbyszko claimed he was the "Living Legend" and Bruno begged to differ. The Pittsburgh cage match lead to the show down in Shea Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
          Saw Bruno Sammartino defeat Larry Zbyszko in a mentor vs protege cage match at the arena. Zbyszko claimed he was the "Living Legend" and Bruno begged to differ. The Pittsburgh cage match lead to the show down in Shea Stadium.
          I saw Hogan wrestle King Kong Bundy at the Civic Arena in the aftermath tour of Wrestlemania 2. To this day it was the loudest event I've ever attended.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X