Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PSAC's 2019 NFL Representation

The list is slimmer than we'd like gents, anyway here's the list. One the bright side the Cal has some healthy representation:

#FindFusco
    Team Player Position School
    Cleveland Browns Eric Kush G Cal(PA)
    Dallas Cowboys C.J. Goodwin CB Cal (PA)
    New York Jets Rontez Miles S Cal (PA)
    Oakland Raiders Erik Harris S Cal (PA)
    Pittsburgh Steelers Matt Feiler OT Bloomsburg

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
    The list is slimmer than we'd like gents, anyway here's the list. One the bright side the Cal has some healthy representation:

#FindFusco
    Team Player Position School
    Cleveland Browns Eric Kush G Cal(PA)
    Dallas Cowboys C.J. Goodwin CB Cal (PA)
    New York Jets Rontez Miles S Cal (PA)
    Oakland Raiders Erik Harris S Cal (PA)
    Pittsburgh Steelers Matt Feiler OT Bloomsburg
    And they will add one more next year, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

And they will add one more next year, in my opinion.
      McPhatter?

Comment

Yes, McPhatter will make a NFL squad.

Comment

What round do think he will be project to go & ultimately taken? Just curious

Comment

and Roland Rivers III

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

and Roland Rivers III
              Sure hope so... he's 6'3 and can move. Definitely has the tools.

Comment

Sure hope so... he's 6'3 and can move. Definitely has the tools.
                If he can keep is completion percentage around 70% he will get a shot.

Comment

No Kutztown representation on the message board these days, but Craig Reynolds played for the Redskins in their 9-0 loss to San Fran on Sunday.

https://kubears.com/news/2019/10/22/...-redskins.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                    No Kutztown representation on the message board these days, but Craig Reynolds played for the Redskins in their 9-0 loss to San Fran on Sunday.

https://kubears.com/news/2019/10/22/...-redskins.aspx
                    That's awesome at a skill position no less.. also read in the article he took first team reps this week. Hopefully we see him get some meaningful downs against the Vikings tonight

Comment

First time in 23 years Shippensburg isn't represented in the NFL with both Kuhn (retired) and Grimes (Sitting the season out unless contender offers him a deal) both hanging the cleats up...

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                        First time in 23 years Shippensburg isn't represented in the NFL with both Kuhn (retired) and Grimes (Sitting the season out unless contender offers him a deal) both hanging the cleats up...
                        His (Grimes) obnoxious wife is probably a major reason he isn't in the league this year...well that and maybe his age.

Comment

What round do think he will be project to go & ultimately taken? Just curious
                          My apologies for my late response. Unless he's invited to the NFL Combine and he REALLY shows out, I think he will sign as a UFA, but will make someone's squad.

Comment

My apologies for my late response. Unless he's invited to the NFL Combine and he REALLY shows out, I think he will sign as a UFA, but will make someone's squad.
                            Of the 4 CAL U players listed only ERIC KUSH was drafted by KC in the 6th round of '12. RONTEZ MILES was invited to the combine that same year and seemed to perform reasonably well but had to settle for FA signing with JETS. LM is not as highly thought as TAZ was and will get a look but with a D2 player, same position, at the top of one list, my guess is he'll go FA.

www.draftscout.com/top100ss.php?DraftYear=2020

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                              Of the 4 CAL U players listed only ERIC KUSH was drafted by KC in the 6th round of '12. RONTEZ MILES was invited to the combine that same year and seemed to perform reasonably well but had to settle for FA signing with JETS. LM is not as highly thought as TAZ was and will get a look but with a D2 player, same position, at the top of one list, my guess is he'll go FA.

www.draftscout.com/top100ss.php?DraftYear=2020
                              I was actually thinking about asking you about the CalU players and were they drafted.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X