Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 All-PSAC West

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
    Ok, Coaches make selections and other coaches vote?

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I bet in your playing days you were a bum.

Comment

You run your mouth about IUP, I bet you wouldn't want to line up across from that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            That Slippery Rock game was probably it for Mitchell. 19 of 48 with 2 INTs and 2 sacks.
            Thankfully for VULCANS fans he has time to improve. Very nice start to a possible record setting career if GD can get him a breakout WR and a much better D.,

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              PSAC FOOTBALL WEST MAJOR AWARDS
              Edinboro has an Offensive P.O.T.Y. at running back and not a single first team OL? Either he is REALLY special or something is wrong here. Again.....not enough knowledge to state opinion...so I will let the "experts" tell me how that is possible!?!?!?!?! Typically a RB only goes as far as the OL.....unless you're Barry Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
                Edinboro has an Offensive P.O.T.Y. at running back and not a single first team OL? Either he is REALLY special or something is wrong here. Again.....not enough knowledge to state opinion...so I will let the "experts" tell me how that is possible!?!?!?!?! Typically a RB only goes as far as the OL.....unless you're Barry Sanders.
                That's a valid point. One team on there has OL all over the place and they couldn't block air the second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  Thankfully for VULCANS fans he has time to improve. Very nice start to a possible record setting career if GD can get him a breakout WR and a much better D.,
                  I agree. He's very impressive with a bright future if he has some weapons. Hard to say he was the best QB this past year - but absolutely deserving of freshman of the year. He and the RB are two of the best freshmen in the entire conference.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    That's a valid point. One team on there has OL all over the place and they couldn't block air the second half of the season.
                    The OL play was not as bad as everyone on this board portrays... a lot of other issues involved in schemes that makes it hard for 5 to block when out numbered... "jus sayin"

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      Until he ends up like Kier in his final season.

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
                        FLetcher also had 30 catches. Only 11 less than James Clark. I thought Rivers would get the POTY award considering that SRU won the west...maybe he would have if they would've won last weekend...or he would've just played well last week. Gannon had the rushing leader for the conference and had no OL on the first or 2nd team.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeSackHero View Post
                          Until he ends up like Kier in his final season.
                          Some new burner accounts just to argue with Homer? come on man. Does that mean he is winning?

And didn't Lenny end up like Kier? Having a sr year with meltdowns.

Comment

The west will be an interesting race in 2019. IUP returns a bunch. New QB and I'm sure DT and DB transfers...I bet they (IUP coaches) are already on the trail for those guys. ROCK probably will have a RB transfer to replace Hills. And they return a ton. Cal returns a ton. D will be interesting to see who transfers in. Wondering if the Albany/ new castle LB will try to get another year. I think it will be a battle. This year Cal and Rock were unknowns. IUP was a heavy favorite that underachieved...could've beat Cal but Rock handled them (regardless of the score). I don't put much into the Ship game. Next year the west could have the best 3 teams in the psac...if a few of the new guys work out. IUP QB. SRU RB...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              Some new burner accounts just to argue with Homer? come on man. Does that mean he is winning?

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X