Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5

I just tuned in, but it looks like LHU is giving Shepherd a bit of a fight here. 35-21 Rams, 2:21 2nd.

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    I just tuned in, but it looks like LHU is giving Shepherd a bit of a fight here. 35-21 Rams, 2:21 2nd.
    Figures. I always give the Haven the benefit of the doubt in the pick'ems but I didn't this week.

Comment

A little more on that, still 35-21 at the half. Bagent isn't playing, and LHU is using No. 3 QB Gage Ocker. Chantz Swartz has 140 ground yards at intermission for the Bald Eagles.

Comment

Hope they pull the upset. I saw LHU with 13 band members playing instruments. Is that it?

Comment

I think two of those were playing kazoos, too. ;)

Comment

It's a FAT 35.5 spread

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
              Hope they pull the upset. I saw LHU with 13 band members playing instruments. Is that it?
              They had to pay for parking, too.

Comment

I watched the LH game closely when they were here. They have a couple nice players.

In particular, the safety who got ejected ... Not dropping any hints or anything, ....

Comment

I think I've mentioned before, I really liked Chantz Swartz when I saw him in high school. Smooth runner.

Comment

I wish they had a smooth camera operator. I am getting sea sick.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                      A little more on that, still 35-21 at the half. Bagent isn't playing, and LHU is using No. 3 QB Gage Ocker. Chantz Swartz has 140 ground yards at intermission for the Bald Eagles.
                      Which means that if Shep doesn't cover the spread I miss 2 points on this game.

Comment

What do you think of the announcer?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                          Lol ... not great. Not awful. Stay focused. No. 29 for LH ... he needs a new home. He'd look real good in an IUP uniform.

Shady ... maybe. But ... this is a message board so I don't care. Transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                            I'll answer my own question. I think he's fine. Apparently, he broadcasts all LHU sports - even Field Hockey. I took issue with him last year on the LHU wrestling broadcasts (I'm a big LHU wrestling fan) because, frankly, he didn't know a lot about wrestling.

Plus, what drives me crazy is that when I was growing up in Lock Haven we said Lock Haven different than he does. The natives said lockHAven as one word. He says LAAWWk Haven and it's kind of nasally, drives me crazy. But that's just me.

Comment

Well, Shepherd didn't cover. I'm off to a bad start already this week. Hopefully, it will get better.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X