Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Nah ... you don't have a leg to stand on with this one. At least be competitive with your trolling....
-
Bloomsburg 33, Shippensburg 24, 5:05 4th. Eli Zimmerman goes the distance off the free kick.
Leave a comment:
-
Bloomsburg 26, Shippensburg 24. Roman Jensen sacked in the end zone with 5:11 left.
Leave a comment:
-
Ship 24, Bloomsburg 24, 12:55 4th. Momentum's all with the Huskies.
Leave a comment:
-
-
LOL. Pines in no way had possession. Can't let emotion rule good sense.
Leave a comment:
-
Sheptock's going to win an Academy Award before the day's over. And no, Pines did not have possession.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Shippensburg 21, Bloomsburg 0, 5:47 2nd. If I were to choose a weather condition for this club, it would be this exactly -- wet turf.
Leave a comment:
-
Ship 14, Bloomsburg 0, 12:24 2nd, as I don't think there was anything dubious about Alex Sauve's interception. ;) Third Ship takeaway.
This...
Leave a comment:
-
-
CD East has really been off my football radar in recent years. As in, I had absolutely no idea that Leon Parson had broken Chase Edmonds' single-game...
Leave a comment:
-
And I'll be glad to do it, and I'll be there to applaud Boro33 when he does it....
Leave a comment:
-
Once again, it's not trolling to correct grammar. That's a hill I'll do battle on any day. We seem to take pride on "dumbing down" our interactions...
Leave a comment:
-
I'm seeing Rocco Becht throw 9 TD passes in three games, and I'm like, "That's what the money is for."
If you have a few minutes,...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Raiders could totally crap the bed from here, and I'd be encouraged entering next week. Which says something, I guess, about my expectations.
Leave a comment:
-
Well, that was ballsy, Drew Gallardy. I rather liked the fake punt from the 15.
Leave a comment:
-
Just to pile on ... yes, this feed from Ship is pretty miserable.
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: