Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    West Texas A&M won three yes three games last year. 100 % positive they were not in or have they ever been in a NC.

You might try Texas A&M Commerce formerly East Texas State University.
    Man whatever there is a million of those schools lol

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Lol ... Bama would roll PSU in 90 degrees or in the North Pole.

You realize they don't recruit just southern boys, right? They also essentially have a sauna on the sidelines.

I'd give Homer PSU and 28 all day long ... regardless where the game was played.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
        You sound like one of those dreaded ESECPN guys. Playing in the cold elements is a skill and requires a certain mental toughness. Bring Bama to OSU or happy valley in Late November and see how they fair. Legs a little heavier, hits hurt a little more, balls a little harder to catch etc
        OSU literally just blew out Michigan on a cold day in Columbus. I get your point, but the competition has to be there. If you think this PSU team could beat any of the top 4 teams in the country, you're nuts.

I will give you tho that ESPN is an SEC propaganda outlet that spews SEC nonsense 24/7 to inflate the value of that conference and it's teams. They play nobodies out of conference to boost their records and justify their overrated rankings so that when Bama beats teams like Miss St, LSU, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M it looks better cuz they're ranked higher than they deserve.

And, far be it from me to laud a comment from Homer, but I'd love to see an SEC/Big Ten crossover late in the year. I'd love to see Bama, or LSU come up to Happy Valley in November instead of playing an FCS opponent right before their biggest game of the year.
        It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          LMAO, Bama would crush Penn State even if they played in Canada.
          Nvmd

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
            Man whatever there is a million of those schools lol

Comment

Bama would definitely smash the Ohio st that's been on the field for 80% of this year. Most likely smash the OSU that played Michigan last week too....even if it was on the frozen tundra.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X