Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hardest schedule for 2019

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Can the creative geniuses at the main office come up with a new pattern already? Is it really fair that poor Clarion gets to play IUP, Cal and SRU in three consecutive weeks EVERY season?
    They have to get in line behind ESU, who play Bloomsburg and West Chester back-to-back every year...

Comment

SHIP is the only team in the EAST to play CAL-IUP and the ROCK - the three best teams in the WEST

Comment

Can the creative geniuses at the main office come up with a new pattern already? Is it really fair that poor Clarion gets to play IUP, Cal and SRU in three consecutive weeks EVERY season?
        I know this is a 2019 thread, but have you noticed in 2020-2021 that IUP and Slippery Rock meet in Week 2 of divisional play? I'm not thrilled with that. I'd prefer us play later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
          I know this is a 2019 thread, but have you noticed in 2020-2021 that IUP and Slippery Rock meet in Week 2 of divisional play? I'm not thrilled with that. I'd prefer us play later in the season.
          The week isn't so big to me ... I'd just prefer not to see them play Cal and SRU in consecutive weeks.

Forget the coach speak garbabge. That's not easy.

Comment

The week isn't so big to me ... I'd just prefer not to see them play Cal and SRU in consecutive weeks.

Forget the coach speak garbabge. That's not easy.
            True. I always liked our schedule when the last two games were IUP and Clarion. But I'm biased. That's how it was in the olden days. Things change.

Anyway, for my money, Shippensburg has the most difficult sked. If Clarion finds any semblance of an offense by September, that will make it even tougher on SU. IIRC, Clarion played them tough for a half last year.

Comment

Do you really expect The Home Office In Lock Haven to be creative?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X