Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC suspends fall sports

Not the ugly D-1 conference, but the D-3 conference in mainly in Eastern PA and some MD. Alvernia, Lycoming, Wilkes, Stevenson, etc.

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
    Not the ugly D-1 conference, but the D-3 conference in mainly in Eastern PA and some MD. Alvernia, Lycoming, Wilkes, Stevenson, etc.

Comment

Only football I can see happening is NFL and some Power 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
        Only football I can see happening is NFL and some Power 5.
        I don't see P5 schools even having a season or if it starts it won't last more than 2-3 weeks before having to shut down. The smart thing is let them have a conference spring season, then full 2021 season. Of course draft eligible players will sit out but those freshman/sophomore/juniors who need film and PT will suit up and play giving fans something to cheer for and boo about from March through May.

Comment

I just read that the NCAA approved for D3 football players to play up to 5 games this year without being charged a year of eligibility if their school has to cancel part of the season due to COVID. I assume D2 will get the same waiver which means we may see some PSAC players enter the portal and try to finish their senior year outside of the conference. The GLIAC & GSC by all means looks to still be playing this season as well as with conference schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
            I just read that the NCAA approved for D3 football players to play up to 5 games this year without being charged a year of eligibility if their school has to cancel part of the season due to COVID. I assume D2 will get the same waiver which means we may see some PSAC players enter the portal and try to finish their senior year outside of the conference. The GLIAC & GSC by all means looks to still be playing this season as well as with conference schedules.
            Everyone will tell you they plan on playing, until they tell you they aren't...it's just a matter of when...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X