Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Harris Update

Signs a 2-year deal with Edmonton of the CFL worth $1.1 million CD. Google says that's $831k USD.

https://www.tsn.ca/eskimos-revamp-of...gers-1.1256533

Re: Trevor Harris Update

try this next time you go to Canada: Convert US $ to Canadian, then back to US and see how much you are left with

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
      try this next time you go to Canada: Convert US $ to Canadian, then back to US and see how much you are left with
      Lol .. brings back memories ... used to make the trip to Niagara Falls a lot prior to turning 21. Every weekend there is a sea of 19 and 20 year old drunken a-holes. The good old days ...

Yanks, Rumors, Jack's Cantina and the International House of Beer.

Comment

Great for Trevor, getting paid a decent piece of change to play the game he loves and compete for championships. Once he's finished playing I could definitely see him getting into coaching at the collegiate level, maybe one day even returning to Boro as their HC.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
          Great for Trevor, getting paid a decent piece of change to play the game he loves and compete for championships. Once he's finished playing I could definitely see him getting into coaching at the collegiate level, maybe one day even returning to Boro as their HC.
          I could be way off on this - but I feel like I remember Scott Browning once telling me that when he couldn't keep an OC he offered it to Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            I could be way off on this - but I feel like I remember Scott Browning once telling me that when he couldn't keep an OC he offered it to Harris.
            I actually remember this as well and Trevor politely declined as he pursued his playing career. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he went back to Ohio to his feet wet in coaching before making the move to Edinboro as a legacy HC.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
              I actually remember this as well and Trevor politely declined as he pursued his playing career. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he went back to Ohio to his feet wet in coaching before making the move to Edinboro as a legacy HC.
              I believe his dad was a high school football coach back home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X