Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been mentioned elsewhere, if you Google "Edinboro 2021 football schedule" you'll find an unlisted page that lists games at Mercyhurst on 3/28, hosting Clarion on 4/11, and at Slippery Rock on 4/18.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Its been mentioned elsewhere, if you Google "Edinboro 2021 football schedule" you'll find an unlisted page that lists games at Mercyhurst on 3/28, hosting Clarion on 4/11, and at Slippery Rock on 4/18.
      Tort talked about this topic last week. Sounds like IUP has no interest. He said they'd hold star players out for the Fall, etc.

I think it would be great for the young kids but I do see his point. People will get hurt and lost for the actual Fall season in these scrimmages. That's just football. ACL's, etc., won't be healed by August.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        What is strange is these dates fall on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Tort talked about this topic last week. Sounds like IUP has no interest. He said they'd hold star players out for the Fall, etc.

I think it would be great for the young kids but I do see his point. People will get hurt and lost for the actual Fall season in these scrimmages. That's just football. ACL's, etc., won't be healed by August.
          I agree with him. Plus it's saving money. If the money is there for two bus trips, could that money be better utilized on a need like equipment?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X