Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is if many of the students who bail think there's any different in their hometown, they're somewhat dillusional. They just yearn for the security of their own personal Nowhereville PA and the HS crowd they hung with. My view of the town many, many years ago was it's not what I've been doing in the South Hills of Pgh so it was definitely a step up.

Comment

Unfortunately California, PA doesn't offer much reason for someone to live there if they aren't directly affiliated with the university. Its not a bedroom exurb of a larger metro like some. The downtown strip basically offers what is necessary for students or those who work there. Which is shame because it could be nice. Unfortunately the nearby bigger towns aren't necessarily thriving.

It should be a place students stay on the weekend, particularly for those north of the city because its such an annoying drive from the north. I love going to see Edinboro at Adamson but I don't look forward to the drive (or the losing streak to the Vulcans).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X