Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

One way or another, Big Urb made $11m this year.

He's ideal for USC. What he did in that bar is a normal, PG-rated night in Hollywood. They are so desperate to be relevant again I don't think they'd even hesitate to hire him. He's a college guy.
    I've got a buddy that is linking Urb to USC also. It makes sense.

My opinion... if Gruden goes then players like Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Ray Lewis, etc. should all go. Make an example of those criminals!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      He's a patsy for the league. The NFL internal investigation gave the league a fall guy. There's no way the 32 owners would let something leak that touched any of them, but Gruden was an easy sacrificial lamb. Google Washington cheerleaders if you don't believe me.
      He definately deserved to go and shame on him. There are some articles on this and it wasn't like he said 1 questionable thing. It was a bunch of things against a bunch of people and groups. Goodell, Biden, women officials, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

If any of us said even a fraction of what he said...we'd be fired. He totally had this coming.

But, yes it is questionable that no action taken on Snyder yet. This leaked out though. The league probably won't take action on Snyder until their investigation is complete.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X