Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know about

Zach's status? Is he still onboard & maybe getting a local preview geared up for both divisions?

Just wondering.

I talked to Zach the other day. He said the previews will be up the week of Labor Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Anybody know about

Cool! looking forward to it.

Comment

Working on the PSAC west preview now, putting rosters together and information for the season. Will have the West preview posted the week of labor day and then the week one preview the following week. I hope everyone has had a fun and safe summer!
        @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
          Working on the PSAC west preview now, putting rosters together and information for the season. Will have the West preview posted the week of labor day and then the week one preview the following week. I hope everyone has had a fun and safe summer!
          Zach, did I read somewhere that we were going to have 2 bloggers one doing the East and the other the West or are you handling both?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
            Zach, did I read somewhere that we were going to have 2 bloggers one doing the East and the other the West or are you handling both?
            Ray will be covering the East. The only negative to that is that there is no MEC coverage.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X