X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
    I always love this matchup in the PSAC East. It's two teams that are built slightly different, but boy both are coached very well! It's hard to get a read on KU this year, but I think the single biggest matchup is a strength on strength ordeal. The Golden Bear's running attack has been the strength of the offense. The Ram's Rushing defense has been its strength. If the Rams can stop the run, can the Kutztown passing game sustain drives without turning the ball over? Second biggest matchup is special teams who in my opinion was the huge difference in last year's regular season matchup. Kutztown's special teams are phenomenal and while Shepherd's has improved, they still need to clean up somethings.
    I feel like (and hope) last week was a wake up call of sorts for Bagent and Co. I have a feeling the Rams establish themselves and get on the board early and force kutztown away from what they want to do. Rams have more talent and come in with renewed focus and win convincingly. Convincingly to me would be 14-17 point victory.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    started a topic Shepherd @ Kutztown

Shepherd @ Kutztown

I always love this matchup in the PSAC East. It's two teams that are built slightly different, but boy both are coached very well! It's hard to get a read on KU this year, but I think the single biggest matchup is a strength on strength ordeal. The Golden Bear's running attack has been the strength of the offense. The Ram's Rushing defense has been its strength. If the Rams can stop the run, can the Kutztown passing game sustain drives without turning the ball over? Second biggest matchup is special teams who in my opinion was the huge difference in last year's regular season matchup. Kutztown's special teams are phenomenal and while Shepherd's has improved, they still need to clean up somethings.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X