Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DII Sports Newsletter

I assume most of you got this in your email but if not, this is pretty cool. Below is the email I received and I’ll add the link to subscribe.

Hey now, NCAA DII sports fans! I want to introduce you to our DII newsletter — revamped and primed to bring weekly news, notes and insights right to your inbox. This is an exclusive preview of the newsletter. To keep getting this newsletter in your inbox every Tuesday, be sure to sign up here.

I am Wayne Cavadi and I've been covering Division II for NCAA.com since 2015.

Here’s what you can expect for now:

A variety of standalone news pieces, exclusive power rankings, conference news, notes, What Wayne’s Watching and an evolving list of semi-regular features — some solely for newsletter subscribers.

And I want to ask for two things here:

1. Enjoy this exclusive preview and then please sign up and forward to anyone interested in receiving this newsletter. You can sign up hereto get my insights every week of the DII sports season.

2. Please send any top performances, stories, news or notes to me at [email protected].

Thanks, now let’s get started.

Get the latest NCAA Division II updates, news, highlights and scores from every DII sport throughout the year.

Yes I got that too. I wonder how relevant I'll find it. No offense to Wayne or anyone else, but I'm not interested in D2 field hockey or swimming.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X