Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winston-Salem State Releases 2020 Football Schedule

https://hbcugameday.com/2020/01/16/w...ing-date-2020/

Great schedule, and having NC Central back on the slate is awesome for the fans although it won't help us in the D2 regional rankings. Rivalry games are the best at HBCU's! Homecoming is the earliest I can ever recall and against a very good opponent in Tuskegee! It should be fun and HOT! Not playing the Northern powers (BSU, VA State, VUU) hopefully will give us a better shot at the Divisional title. Fayetteville State and Shaw remain the teams to beat. I could envision us going 0-3 to start then run the table or 9-1 depending on the offense. The defense played very well last season keeping us in every game, they were just on the field too long due to poor offensive play. If we can manage to fix those things we could have a turn-around season and compete for a conference title and possibly make the playoffs! The season can't come soon enough! Rams4Life!

Comment

I want to be hopeful, but we are stuck with Massey for another year and he is unfortunately a proven loser. Between stints at LC, Shaw, and now WSSU he has a losing record. Maybe with a full off-season at the helm he will be able to field a better result. However,we lost too many games with our team imploding late in games. I got to put part of that blame of the coaching staff.

?????

Comment

As I have stated previously WSSU need a new complete coaching staff. Reality is the present staff will remain another season and I do not see progress unless there is a new OC and quarterbacks coach, like last week. WSSU has had way too much talent come through here not to be doing better or at least competitive. Just saying.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X