Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think the team(mostly) is making a statement in this game to the administration about their feelings about Coach Massey. It's a statement of no confidence. So basically they have quit on his leadership. AND I DO NOT BLAME THEM. VERBAL ABUSE SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY LEVEL.
    This is a complete implosion. This cements the fact that Massey isn't the guy. Massey took a CIAA championship Shaw team to new lows, and he's doing the same thing to WSSU.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
      So this Bowie v. Chowan game should be something special to watch next week.
      So I was right to be concerned about this Chowan squad.

WTF is going on in Winston-Salem? Has WSSU ever been this bad before? They've been at or near the top of the CIAA since I was introduced to the conference. This is upsetting as a Bowie fan. I've enjoyed the run Bowie has been on the last couple of years, but honestly I feel that CIAA is best when WSSU is the big bad final boss of the conference (or at least the southern division). I hope they right that ship sooner than later.

Comment

VSU up 26-9 now over St Augs late in the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

So I was right to be concerned about this Chowan squad.

WTF is going on in Winston-Salem? Has WSSU ever been this bad before? They've been at or near the top of the CIAA since I was introduced to the conference. This is upsetting as a Bowie fan. I've enjoyed the run Bowie has been on the last couple of years, but honestly I feel that CIAA is best when WSSU is the big bad final boss of the conference (or at least the southern division). I hope they right that ship sooner than later.
          We are down now 66-0 in the third. At this point I got no idea what has happened to us. I think a big finger can be pointed at Massey. This is his third stop as a HC in the CIAA and after this game his combined record will be 20-54. He had a great pro career and seems to be a good coach to have on your staff, but he just can't seem to lead a team. Even when he inherits a decent squad.

This season is lost to us. The HC job is already posted so hopefully we make the right pick and can get the new coach the funding needed to turn this thing around.

Best of luck with y'all's game against Chowan. This might actually be one of those years the CIAA can get two teams in the playoffs.

Comment

WSSU finally gets on the board after a blocked punt returned for a TD. The Chowan starters were finally pulled on O, I believe their starting O scored points on every single drive when they were on the field.

Chowan 66 - WSSU 7. 4th
            ?????

Comment

FSU is up 23-0 over Lincoln in the 3rd.

Comment

Chowan 73 - WSSU 7. Final

Is it basketball season yet??????

Comment

I would like to see a resignation this week because he has to know that the players will not play for him any longer. Players I stand with you!!

Comment

I would like to see a resignation this week because he has to know that the players will not play for him any longer. Players I stand with you!!
                    But at this point whom would you choose to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post

But at this point whom would you choose to replace him?
                      Kershaw and let Smith take over OC. If nothing else at this point make one of the cheerleaders from the White team. lol

Comment

I know im late to this party but i agree ....make Kershaw HC and Kam the OC. If the school does not take swift and decisive action the team will be compketely lost for the season. Making a change now sends the rigjt message to everyone but most importantly that mediocrity will not be tolerated!!

Comment

Kershaw and let Smith take over OC. If nothing else at this point make one of the cheerleaders from the White team. lol
                          Think on this...play calling is one of the issues and I'm going to leave it at that.....

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post

Think on this...play calling is one of the issues and I'm going to leave it at that.....
                            As of today, Kershaw resigned and Smith is OC. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As of today, Kershaw resigned and Smith is OC. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Surprised but not surprised, if that makes sense. I suggested that very thing to someone after the game Saturday. Well, we'll see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X