Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIAA Pick'em - Preseason

Hi All,

It's been an honor to run pick'ems over the last few years, and figured it would be a good time to see if anyone would like to assume the commissioner role for pick'ems for this year. I struggled with keeping up with pick'ems last year because of my professional workload and column responsibilities. This year, that workload is going to increase with going into a doctoral program. So, trying to shed some responsibilities. Let me know.

gr8ness97, You've been THE MAN at running the CIAA Pick'ems for years now, and it's been greatly appreciated!! I know it would be very hard (if not impossible) to fill your shoes, but I too hope someone with both the knowledge and available time can possibly step up as your potential replacement.

Comment

I will answer the call so that gr8ness97 can continue his march towards reaching his double digit number of diplomas. I'm being serious, somebody ask him how many degrees he has. LOL

We will stick to the same format and I will post the first week pick'ems with the rules in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Can someone tell me when WSSU players are to report for fall camp! Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
          Can someone tell me when WSSU players are to report for fall camp! Thank you in advance!
          I think they already have

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
            I will answer the call so that gr8ness97 can continue his march towards reaching his double digit number of diplomas. I'm being serious, somebody ask him how many degrees he has. LOL

We will stick to the same format and I will post the first week pick'ems with the rules in the upcoming weeks.
            Please let me know if may need any help.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X