Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISBAND THE SOUTH SO THE CIAA CAN BE GREAT

The North is 9-4 through the 1st two weeks. The South is 1-11. Steven A Gaither has been saying this. What do we have to do to help make this happen? The south have 3 schools with the full allotment of 36 scholarship. In my Uncle Shannon Sharpe voice "COME ON MAN!!"

The SAC has zero schools with 36 football scholarships most are 33 or by less.

Comment

Originally posted by LT93bunny View Post
      The North is 9-4 through the 1st two weeks. The South is 1-11. Steven A Gaither has been saying this. What do we have to do to help make this happen? The south have 3 schools with the full allotment of 36 scholarship. In my Uncle Shannon Sharpe voice "COME ON MAN!!"
      These things come in cycles. The South/West locked the championship down from 2005 - 2012. Take away 2013 for the Brawl in the Stall in 2020 for Covid, and over the last ten conference championship games it's split at 5-5. Cross Division play starts this week so we will see where things stand 3 weeks from now.

FSU and JCSU are at 36 scholarships, but who else is at 36 scholarships in the South?

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

These things come in cycles. The South/West locked the championship down from 2005 - 2012. Take away 2013 for the Brawl in the Stall in 2020 for Covid, and over the last ten conference championship games it's split at 5-5. Cross Division play starts this week so we will see where things stand 3 weeks from now.

FSU and JCSU are at 36 scholarships, but who else is at 36 scholarships in the South?
        Shaw University as well!

Comment

Counting the 3 non conference cross over games from weeks 1 and 2 and the 18 official conference cross over games, the North went 11-10 against the South. I'd say your calls to disband the South were a little exaggerated for this year.

Comment

It happens. My claim was more for playoffs seeding

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X