Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln holds on. We were out played today. Only reason we had a chance was because of our special teams play. Even had a chance at the end after a big return.

Comment

JCSU just stops ECSU on 4th down. JCSU is about to win 21-20

Comment

I found that up set I talked about. It was in Pennsylvania. WOW!!!

Comment

LegalRam, you were absolutely right, the Rams cracked under pressure today. The last two games the offense has been less than average. They scored in the first quarter today, then again late in the fourth. Their play in-between those instances was piss poor. 3 and outs, fumbles... SMH

Massey's teams are so undisciplined! RJ scored late in the 4th to put the Rams up, but gets an unsportsmanlike penalty which was accessed on the kickoff. Lincoln gets tremendous field position and drives down to set up the game winning touchdown. Man, this is so hard to watch! Drove 7 hours for a bunch of mental and coaching breakdowns! Sheesh! Welp, at least next week is a home game! I'll always support but it is very frustrating!

Rams 4 Life!

Comment

Livingston Blue Bears 17 - Bowie State 6 4th Quarter.

Comment

LC up 24-12 now over Bowie in the 4th. I can't tell how much time is left from the feed.

Comment

24-12 Blue Bears are about to upset one of rhe North Powers! Bowie State

Comment

Bowie snapped the ball over their QBs head and LC recovered. They then proceeded to put together a nice scoring drive.

Livingstone 31 - Bowie 12. 4th Q

Comment

31-12 Them BLUE BEARS are balling!!! If you cant pass then thats your @$$!!! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LT93bunny View Post
                      24-12 Blue Bears are about to upset one of rhe North Powers! Bowie State
                      This is wild. Man the CIAA is looking like the Twilight Zone this year.

Comment

Final 31-18 Livingstone beats Bowie State!! Too many turnovers! Fumbled numerous times..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X