Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIAA Stadiums Video Dropped

The latest video from the Wide World of Stadiums YouTube channel dropped, featuring the stadiums of the CIAA:

https://youtu.be/VpgL53MOLG8
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

All this makes me want to do is go to a football game. I'm glad to see some stadiums are getting renovated. This guy did us no justice. Very negative tone. Bowie got trashed. I always wondered about their visitor seating. It's like they do want visitor fans to come to the game.

Comment

That was a good video, the cookie monster joke about the Blue Bear was hilarious.

GoVSUTrojans, Bowie actually added a good amount of more seating to their visitors side either last year or in 2021. Stream one of their next home games and you will see all the additional seating. To me Lincoln has the most questionable visitors side, it's like it was an afterthought when they were building their stadium.

Comment

LegalRam, you are right! I visited Lincoln's stadium this past Saturday for the first time and was shocked at the visitor seating! Only three rows and they're right on top of each other! Then the bees! Two cheerleaders, the guy sitting next to me and a few more fans got stung! It was crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by WSSU1996 View Post
          LegalRam, you are right! I visited Lincoln's stadium this past Saturday for the first time and was shocked at the visitor seating! Only three rows and they're right on top of each other! Then the bees! Two cheerleaders, the guy sitting next to me and a few more fans got stung! It was crazy!
          One thing Lincoln has going for it is that they have a bunch of space on their campus. Building a new track somewhere else on campus would be ideal, there's a bunch of space behind their football and softball fields. Then they could tear out the track at the football field and make a decent visitors side and add end zone seating as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
            All this makes me want to do is go to a football game. I'm glad to see some stadiums are getting renovated. This guy did us no justice. Very negative tone. Bowie got trashed. I always wondered about their visitor seating. It's like they do want visitor fans to come to the game.
            Don't know when the last time you've been to or seen Bowie's Bulldog Stadium, but it's been renovated since the pics in that video were taking. New turf and expanded seating on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

Don't know when the last time you've been to or seen Bowie's Bulldog Stadium, but it's been renovated since the pics in that video were taking. New turf and expanded seating on both sides.
              Now you are making me want to go to a Bowie game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post

Now you are making me want to go to a Bowie game.
                Bowie at home versus VA State this Saturday!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X