Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good coaches win... Period!

https://theathletic.com/5050027/2023...ris-mcullough/

He’s taken a team that couldn’t break .500 and has them at 9-1 going into their final game. They are the favorite to win the Lone Star Conference for the first time and make the playoffs for the first time.

He’s 18-4 in two seasons as a head coach.

Comment

Yep, Benedict is another great example.

And then some coaches don't know how to win, get a two year audition where they don't produce, but then still get a 4 year contract.......

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

And then some coaches don't know how to win, get a two year audition where they don't produce, but then still get a 4 year contract.......
        Man you're going to make me cry! Lol
        I still cannot believe we've let the program get to this point! What's even harder to swallow is that no one is fighting for change, well, at least no one in positions of authority!! The fan base is still in shock/disbelief!

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Top Coaches in the South and the North in my Opinion. South - Hayes(FSU), Flowers(JCSU), Gilbert(Livingstone) & North - Parker(VUU), Frazier(VSU), Turner(LU)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X