Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIAA Championship Game

HBCU Go App keeps crashing on me. And when I'm able to watch it the feed is very choppy and the menu bar won't go away. How in the world does the SIAC sign a deal with ESPN so their games at least air on ESPN+, but we get stuck with this horrible HBCU Go App contract?

Just figured out that it's also being aired on my local MY TV station.

VUU up 7-0 in the 2nd

Comment

Union scores to go up 14-0, but FSU answers back with a kick return TD. FSU needed that because their offense hasn't gotten anything going.

VUU 14 - FSU 7. 47 seconds left in half

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
        Just figured out that it's also being aired on my local MY TV station.

VUU up 7-0 in the 2nd
        Didn't even think of checking any of my local channels. To be fair though, this season CIAA games stopped airing on the local CW channel here in DC. Haven't had any issues with the HBCU Go stream though.

Anyway, Fayetteville just scored. VUU leading 14-7 late in second quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

Didn't even think of checking any of my local channels. To be fair though, this season CIAA games stopped airing on the local CW channel here in DC. Haven't had any issues with the HBCU Go stream though.

Anyway, Fayetteville just scored. VUU leading 14-7 late in second quarter.
          On my phone the stream works fine. I was having a bunch of issues using the app on my fire stick.

Comment

FSU had 24 yards of total offense in the first half.

Comment

On my phone the stream works fine. I was having a bunch of issues using the app on my fire stick.
              I have a Roku 🤷🏾‍♂️

Comment

FSU connects on one big pass play and gets down to the 2. Their offense shuts down again and they settle for a FG.

VUU 14 - FSU 10 3rd Q
                ​​​​​

Comment

VUU capitalizes off of FSU muffed punt. Ends up putting together a 32 yard scoring drive.

VUU 21 - FSU 10 3rd Q

Comment

VUU hangs on for the win 21-10. Dominate performance by VUU's Defense. Only gave up 130 yards and 64 of those came on one busted coverage pass play. The D also held FSU to one FG, as FSU's only score came on a kickoff return.

The defense and running game are looking good heading into the playoffs for VUU. They didn't need much from the passing game today, but they are going to have to get things going in that field if they want to see any playoff success. At least have to keep teams honest so that they don't overload to stop the run.

Comment

HBCU Go App keeps crashing on me. And when I'm able to watch it the feed is very choppy and the menu bar won't go away. How in the world does the SIAC sign a deal with ESPN so their games at least air on ESPN+, but we get stuck with this horrible HBCU Go App contract?
                      My App kept crashing also when I downloaded it by itself! I had to download the "Roku" app and then HBCUGO is stable and plays without interruption on their platform!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X