Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fayetteville State - Full Scholarships for Military Affiliated Students

Full Tuition Scholarships for military-affiliated students.

"Fayetteville State University is proud to remove barriers to higher education and job training for military-affiliated students, their spouses, and their dependents. Through the military scholarship, all military personnel - including active-duty personnel who are no longer eligible for tuition assistance, reservists, veterans (with the exception of those receiving CH 31 and CH 33 benefits), members of the National Guard, and their legal dependent have the opportunity to attend FSU, a four-year university, completely tuition free." Contact FSU for details.

This should without a doubt benefit the Bronco's Football program. Complete freerides without any tuition debt!
    Last edited by Eagle74; 04-16-2024, 09:30 AM.

As an old military brat myself, kudos to Fayetteville State.

Semper Fi.

Comment

This is a nice gesture, and every little bit helps, but considering that instate tuition is only $500 a semester I am not sure how much of a game changer this will be. This only covers tuition, the rest of the fees are the responsibility of the student. It's actually pretty smart on UNCFSU's part, give $500 when you will make more back in fees and expenses.

Q: Does the scholarship cover the entire cost of my education?

A: No, the scholarship only covers tuition. It does not include housing, dining, fees, books, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
        This is a nice gesture, and every little bit helps, but considering that instate tuition is only $500 a semester I am not sure how much of a game changer this will be. This only covers tuition, the rest of the fees are the responsibility of the student. It's actually pretty smart on UNCFSU's part, give $500 when you will make more back in fees and expenses.

Q: Does the scholarship cover the entire cost of my education?

A: No, the scholarship only covers tuition. It does not include housing, dining, fees, books, etc.
        True, but there are thousands and thousands of military affiliated dependents, active and retired military, along with spouses (men and women) in the FSU / Cumberland County area that wouldn't necessarily need the housing and dining fees.

On a side note, I have several friends in that area which are former Special Forces and ex-Marines who could immediately make an impact on the Bronco's football team;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X