Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Carson-Newman. The Argos showed some flashes and I like the new QB, but they are going to have to play a lot better to contend for a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post
      Score?
      20-13 CN

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
        One of the best Video streams I've seen. Objective announcers, beautiful field, great camera coverage. Continuous coverage during breaks.
        wish GSC had equal streams. UWG does constant swirling graphics (and misses 5-6 plays per game) UWA , no clue where camera will point, DSU charges $8 dollars for crappy stream.
        Shorter does a good job, VSU great announcers, but fall behind plays via radio.
        Agreed

Comment

One of the best Video streams I've seen. Objective announcers, beautiful field, great camera coverage. Continuous coverage during breaks.
          wish GSC had equal streams. UWG does constant swirling graphics (and misses 5-6 plays per game) UWA , no clue where camera will point, DSU charges $8 dollars for crappy stream.
          Absolutely.

Comment

Thank you for watching. Glad you enjoyed.

Comment

Indeed!! Puts the rest of D2 to shame! Time for all of us to really put some effort into our game broadcasts. After all, this is what people make note of. It really is or should be our best advertisement for our school.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Did Vaughn get beat out at QB or is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
                  Did Vaughn get beat out at QB or is he injured?
                  I don't think he's back to 100% just yet from the offseason surgery.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Indeed!! Puts the rest of D2 to shame! Time for all of us to really put some effort into our game broadcasts. After all, this is what people make note of. It really is or should be our best advertisement for our school.
                    Adam Cavalier is one of the best SIDs in the business and I, along with others at CN, are constantly stunned some big D1 school hasn't swooped in and got him. Absolute stud at his job. As is Micheal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X