Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

Now we all know why, UWG wins two GSC games. Very weak team, as another said has cracks... lol they have gouges that need repair. Not happening this year!

Don't despair. Duck Tape can fix a multitude of sins.... :
    <>

Comment

Comment

From what I saw up until this game I suspected that UWG might not be real good this year, but I thought they would win this one by a small margin. Afraid it is going to be a long season for the Wolves with maybe one or two more wins unless they start playing with some inspiration. A very nice crowd tonight, looked to be nearly full on the home side. A shame that they did not play better for that crowd in order to keep them coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Wolf View Post
          Listening on the radio. Our O line cant seem to block a soul. We also could go down to a local middle school and find a better punter.
          I think those two things highlight the inconsistency of this team. The inconsistency in many areas must be driving the coaches crazy. I know it is driving me crazy.

*Blocking: Last week the team rushed for 300+ yards and threw for only 84. This week 50 yards rushing.
          *Blocking: First game approx. 5.5 yards per rushing attempt. Tonight approx. 2.3 yards per attempt.
          *The punting was not as bad as you think, but terribly inconsistent. The punts tonight (yds) by the two UWG punters were 49, 26, 48, 13, 39. Like a roller coaster. Looking at the stats, UWG actually had a higher average YPK than Albany, but never would have guessed that watching the game.

Comment

You can not predict ASU, remember when they beat Valdosta St. one year and Valdosta St. won the national championship, that's why every game counts, no matter who your team plays, but guess what? The sun will shine

Comment

We get demolished by Valdosta... lose a close one to Mississippi... spank the #15 WG.....I would say things are starting to come together nicely.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post

I think those two things highlight the inconsistency of this team. The inconsistency in many areas must be driving the coaches crazy. I know it is driving me crazy.

*Blocking: Last week the team rushed for 300+ yards and threw for only 84. This week 50 yards rushing.
                    *Blocking: First game approx. 5.5 yards per rushing attempt. Tonight approx. 2.3 yards per attempt.
                    *The punting was not as bad as you think, but terribly inconsistent. The punts tonight (yds) by the two UWG punters were 49, 26, 48, 13, 39. Like a roller coaster. Looking at the stats, UWG actually had a higher average YPK than Albany, but never would have guessed that watching the game.

I think Dean will straighten all of this out. The Wolves will be back... guaranteed,
                    <>

Comment

This is why history shouldn't be used to determine rankings... West Georgia was never that good this year. Scraping by bad teams. Talent alone doesn't win games. Playing with high intensity and good coaching will always beat a team like West Georgia because they put no effort into game planning each week. Just "we're better than you. beat our man coverage and stop the deep ball"

Comment

Wolves play FIT in Melbourne next Saturday. If they don't come out with a win , then you can whine.
                        <>

Comment

Comment

How come no Albany State fans could be found on this board after leading up to and after the ASU games with VSU and MC, but you win one, and suddenly you appear. Happy 1-2 versus the GSC.

At least Albany State will play the games though. That's better than most of the SIAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

How come no Albany State fans could be found on this board after leading up to and after the ASU games with VSU and MC, but you win one, and suddenly you appear. Happy 1-2 versus the GSC.

At least Albany State will play the games though. That's better than most of the SIAC.

Comment

Glad to have you in the GSC threads!

As you may have noticed, the GSC fans are pretty active around here, and I know I appreciate hearing what fans from other conferences have to say. Good luck to the Golden Rams for the rest of the season, and maybe we will see you in the playoffs!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X