Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Semi's - Valdosta St hosting Notre Dame(Ohio)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Semi's - Valdosta St hosting Notre Dame(Ohio)

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
    Really impressed with NDC.

They're much better than the past teams to come out of SR1.

That's a very good team.
    They played really well.

In all seriousness the past few years have been competitive games out of SR1. Shepherd beat GVSU in '15, and last year IUP lost by a score to West Florida.

Comment

Congrats to NDC on a great season.
      VSU BLAZERS
      Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
        They played really well.

In all seriousness the past few years have been competitive games out of SR1. Shepherd beat GVSU in '15, and last year IUP lost by a score to West Florida.
        Shepherd was in a very competitive game with UNA in 2016 up at their place, too. SR1 is much better than a decade ago. That's for sure.
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Comment

A big congratulations to both teams!! This is the kind of stuff that makes all Division 2 Football Fans proud!!!

Best of luck next week Blazers, as you bring the D2 Crown back to the Southeast.

Comment

I did not expect Notre Dame to keep it this close. I thought VSU might cruise through the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                Shepherd was in a very competitive game with UNA in 2016 up at their place, too. SR1 is much better than a decade ago. That's for sure.
                Thanks. I couldn't remember the 2016 game and was to lazy to look it up to be honest.

Comment

Congrats VSU. Go GSC!!!
                  RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                  Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Notre Dame played good but the dam refs didn't help. ND chop blocked and held all game but mustard maybe 2 penalties the whole game. Even NFL players get flagged more than that. Better refs we win by 21 but still in a dogfight.

Comment

I realize they were defeated badly a few years ago in the first round, but I truly believe Fairmont State would have impressed a lot of people if they were able to sneak in this season.
                      I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                        That pick 6 was the difference in the game imo
                        They offset it with their fumble return.

ND is a really good football team. Also had a bunch of really nice fans at the game.

Games are won in the trenches. They're very good in the trenches on both sides of the ball. O-line is stout. D-line is very fast on the outside.

They're also very young. I think they'll be back in the mix again next year.

Glad to have the win. We'll need to be a little more disciplined next week to have a chance.

Glad to be headed to Texas. Watching ESPN3 to see who we get to play.

Congratulations Notre Dame on a heckova team and a fine season.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
                          They played really well.

Correct. I should have added a few words in there. SR1 has been really solid the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                            I'm not sure the REGION is. There may be one or two brightspots. SR1 did gain a new conf with some decent teams in it though.

Comment

Congrats, NDC on a good game and great game plan. Tough, tough battle. Solid play all 4 quarters. Congrats on a fine season and making it to the semi's.

#BlazerNation

Comment

The ND game plan was excellent and carried out almost to perfection. The Blazers could not have asked for a better outcome, a close win against a supposed weaker team is a coach's dream. Trailing at the half, thinking we could just turn it on in the second half and ND not backing down, this was a good win.

Congrats ND you have done your region proud.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X