Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
    Certainly a great point. Minnesota State looks great. I've said that over and over. I think it will be a great game. Whoever wins the line of scrimmage wins the game I think.
    Agreed, usually what it comes down to in the playoffs. I’ve watched UWF in their last two playoff games, very impressed and excited about this matchup. Will be curious to see how the Mavericks handle Reeds escapability today.

Good luck to the Argos and their fans! Hope for a great game played with class and respect for the opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Not sure why everyone says we’re slow. You don’t have the best defense in the nation by being slow.
      I think it's wishful thinking on their part.

Comment

WF has already beaten the two best teams in the country in LR and Valdosta so thinking things come in threes. Argos 28 - Mavs 27. Final top five WF Mavs Valdosta LR and Ferris

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
          WF has already beaten the two best teams in the country in LR and Valdosta so thinking things come in threes. Argos 28 - Mavs 27. Final top five WF Mavs Valdosta LR and Ferris
          LR is ranked below the mavs.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
            LR ran it at will against WF. If mavs can do that I like their chances as Mankato has a better defense than LR.

Comment

Can’t disagree on the pass defense part

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Not sure why everyone says we’re slow. You don’t have the best defense in the nation by being slow.
                Best defense by playing slow Midwest teams. We like the SEC we full of Speed on offense and on defense

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X