Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    Both teams likely playing for #1 seed, first round bye, home field through semifinals and GSC title. And all on national game of week telecast between last two national champions in rematch of last second thriller the previous year. No pressure at all and the anticipation is already suffocating just thinking about it now 8 months away. Please no hurricanes!!!!!! Go Arrrgggooosss!!!
    There will be so much on the line in that one. So excited to get D2 and GSC football going again!
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Do you still have QB. Reed?
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        Yes

Comment

Damn!
          <>

Comment

Damn!
            We also added a former 247 Sports 3 star QB from Arkansas State that was a star at Saraland, AL High School and was ranked the #4 Pro-Style QB in Alabama in 2019.

Comment

Move up !
              <>

Comment

Move up !
                Considering that we are 1-4 against the Blazers, have 0 conference titles compared to 8 for VSU and you have 3 more National Championships than West Florida, I don't think the Argos are ready for D1.

Comment

He's not going anywhere. He's in blue and green for the next 3 years. After that he's another GSC player to play on Sundays. That's a bold statement and just my personal biased opinion. His work ethic is second to none and hard to say he doesn't have the arm strength of a high D1 level QB. Obviously he has a long way to go to get there, but I think his talent and mindset are there to give him a legit chance.
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Considering that we are 1-4 against the Blazers, have 0 conference titles compared to 8 for VSU and you have 3 more National Championships than West Florida, I don't think the Argos are ready for D1.
                    <>

Comment

I anticipate that this will turn into a great rivalry, you guys are just getting started!
                      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Yes
                        Do you still have the quarterback coach that coached him up?
                        Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 03-14-2021, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Would you rather have your quarterback or your quarterback coach? I heard Rogan was spinning it beautifully this week at Tennessee's oldest university.
                          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Selfishly I would love for Coach Nobles to still be here. He really saved our first season when Mike Beaudry was injured in the spring and missed the entire year. I wish him all the best at Clemson and I would not be surprised to see him as a head coach at UWF or VSU at some point down the road. Although we did loose Coach Nobles we were able to replace him with Rudy Carlton who spent the last 12 years as offensive coordinator and head coach at Azusa Pacific. During his time as the OC, APU averaged 406.4 yards of total offense and 33.0 points per game. The team also went 63-17 (.788) and scored at least 35 points in 47 games. Man the season can't get here soon enough!
                            Last edited by Uwfalum98; 03-16-2021, 09:29 AM. Reason: grammar...

Comment

Selfishly I would love for Coach Nobles to still be here. He really saved our first season when Mike Beaudry was injured in the spring and missed the entire year. I wish him all the best at Clemson and I would not be surprised to see him as a head coach at UWF or VSU at some point down the road. Although we did loose Coach Nobles we were able to replace him with Rudy Carlton who spent the last 12 years as offensive coordinator and head coach at Azusa Pacific. During his time as the OC, APU averaged 406.4 yards of total offense and 33.0 points per game. The team also went 63-17 (.788) and scored at least 35 points in 47 games. Man the season can't get here soon enough!
                              Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 03-16-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

It was a great game between 2 great teams! I believe there were a lot of us who thought the winner of that game would win it all. It's crazy just how much a few precious seconds can affect the outcome of a game. The Argos should be loaded again this year and I hope both teams can stay healthy and see each other 2 times again this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X